Which school is best? (1 Viewer)

Cap33

HSC
N/A
Hey guys I'm new here so please correct me if I post this in the wrong forum :smile:
I live in the hills district and My current school doesn't have good teaching in the subjects I want to have in year 9. So I'm asking what you think is the best high school in the hills district that has a very good reputation for technology teaching (I want to study computer engineering in uni) and I want to have a good start. Thanks in advance -Cap

HSC
Baulko, normo and CTHS are decent schoos near hills area, high school technology doesn't really matter for uni

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I know it won't matter much for uni but the ist at my current school is very bad
are private/catholic schools also on the table? could attempt going for a scholarship in year 10?

Cap33

HSC
N/A
are private/catholic schools also on the table? could attempt going for a scholarship in year 10?
Yes they are in, I actually go to a private school at the moment and I think my parents would like to keep me in private schools...

egress

HSC
Compsci/software/etc classes in Baulko are all self-taught, or so I've heard from people who've done it. Meaning that you get assigned tasks to do and you basically have to figure out how to do them yourself. The teachers usually teach woodwork/etc.

tofusenpai

HSC
Cherrybrook Tech and Carlingford. Then Castle Hill (friend goes there) and Crestwood.My sister went to Crestwood and loved it.They have a friendly atmosphere and nice staff.If you're a girl Cheltenham even though that's like going a bit further. You could try Cumberland it's not a bad school actually in 2014 HSC ranks they're like the 22nd place in comprehensive schools

tofusenpai

HSC
Compsci/software/etc classes in Baulko are all self-taught, or so I've heard from people who've done it. Meaning that you get assigned tasks to do and you basically have to figure out how to do them yourself. The teachers usually teach woodwork/etc.
I go to a normal comprehensive school and our compsci classes are like that

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I don't really know why you're asking which school is the best? Is your school really that bad?

Because my school environment is average, but I'm working my hardest to overcome that and study hard outside of school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)