Workload (1 Viewer)

himmyhimath

HSC
Hey guys do you think chemistry/economics/modern/4math/2english is possible to do without kill yourself in year 12? Whats the workload in comparison to physics/economics/modern/4math/2english or chem/eco/4math/3english

Futureunswmedstudent

HSC
Hey guys do you think chemistry/economics/modern/4math/2english is possible to do without kill yourself in year 12? Whats the workload in comparison to physics/economics/modern/4math/2english or chem/eco/4math/3english

Yeah it should be fine. I know a person in my school doing 13units in year 12. Shes is doing all the content-based ones but she still manages to do really well for all her subjects

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A

4U maths is going to take a large portion of your time as the subject itself requires time to properly learn and refine difficult concepts prevalent in the subject, I think modern and economics would be time consuming as well due to the amount of research necessary.

I would say if you are planning to take work-heavy subjects reduce the number of units you are doing, otherwise it is likely you won't be able to handle it. Generalisation aside, if you feel like you genuinely have a passion and/or aptitude in many of your subjects then by all means, go ahead; otherwise, it may be advantageous for you to revise your subject choices.

May you be satisfied with your eventual decision :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)