Are me Subjects for Year 11 way to much? (1 Viewer)

riverwall

HSC
Hi I really need some advice. Do you think it's to much to do Modern History, Ancient History, Biology, Legal Studies, Standard English, Fundamentals of English and Studies of Religion 1?
Please help I'm stressing that I' m going to be taking on way to much and that Ill be overwhelmed with content!

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You only have 11 units at the moment.You need at least 12 units for preliminary HSC.

If you are organised and stay on top of your work then for most people it would be a manageable workload.

Last edited:

riverwall

HSC
Do you think it's to much theory for an average student though?

Last edited:

rawrliongirl

HSC
you'll be fine :D i started year 11 with:
Advanced English
Ext 1 Maths & Mathematics
Chemistry
Biology
Modern History
Multimedia

I did drop the ext maths after half yearlies though. But if you stay on top of it all, and don't get lazy like me I'm sure everything will be ok.

I know a girl who was doing extension 1 Maths and English, as well as chemistry and physics. don't remember what her other subjects were, but she was fine. I am pretty sure she did the Financial Services course as well. she had like 14 units.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Nothing is impossible, if you stay organised and don't slack off. Keep up with work, and the theory won't be "too much"

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What are you planning to do in uni? If what you are planning to do in uni has anything maths or science related, you might want to actually consider taking up a maths course instead of one of your subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)