VCE at RMIT (1 Viewer)

DanLuu69

HSC
N/A
Hello,
I am currently in year 12 at a private school. I am completing year 12 over 2 years because of personal issues, however, my parents can't afford to pay for the second year of year 12. I am planning to finish half of my VCE at my current school and then do the other half at RMIT in 2016 because it is cheaper. At RMIT I am planning to take History: Revolutions, English, Literature and either Philosophy or Global Politics. My only worry is whether RMIT provides good high school education for the subjects I wish to study and would it be too different to other high schools. If anyone who has studied VCE at RMIT, I would love to know more information such as class size, differences and similarities between RMIT and other schools, teaching quality, how classes are run, is the marking system easy or hard and the general social environment. I checked The High Achievers lists and very few people at RMIT get a study score over 40 and no one got over 40 for the subjects I want to study. Is this because of the school and teachers or because of the students not trying hard. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)