Changing schools in the middle of year 12? (1 Viewer)

Bridget98

HSC
I'm doing ext 2 maths at my current school and the pressure put on us is crazy. I sat my exam today and i'm certain I failed, teachers are saying if we do fail we have to drop the subject but I don't have the units to do so. I hate the place as well and I'd love just to get out of the place.
Also is there any course or something I can pick up this late in the HSC to make up one extra unit to drop ext 2??

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing ext 2 maths at my current school and the pressure put on us is crazy. I sat my exam today and i'm certain I failed, teachers are saying if we do fail we have to drop the subject but I don't have the units to do so. I hate the place as well and I'd love just to get out of the place.
Also is there any course or something I can pick up this late in the HSC to make up one extra unit to drop ext 2??
There have been others who have changed schools right before the HSC but it's generally not out of choice (e.g. being expelled or politely asked to leave).

Given you can't drop down since you don't have enough units, I don't think they can force you can they? Unless you take up another subject which you previously dropped and catch up. I'd suspect they give you some options or ask you your views because at the end of the day you need to be motivated and interesed.

On another note though, failing 4U maths isn't the end of the world. Remember there is scaling and heck, even I failed my 3U maths trial HSC back in the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)