Selective School Enrollment (1 Viewer)

Slifahh

HSC
N/A
Hey guys i'm in year 10, I am looking to pursue the dream to enroll in a selective school, particularly 'Girraween high school'. I wish to join the year 11 class.

The enrollment states that 'Students enrolling will have to complete a test based on Mathematical reasoning, Abstract reasoning, Comprehension and Written expression'.

If anybody has previously enrolled through this procedure, I would like to attain any information you guys acquire. Also if anyone has stumbled upon a satisfying source for 'Abstract and mathematical reasoning, comprehension and written expression' that would be great too :D

HSC
N/A
just dont go to selective school unless you want to be surrounded by nerds with no life

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
just dont go to selective school unless you want to be surrounded by nerds with no life
lol stfu

To OP, getting into girra is easy. My mate who isn't doing that well academically got in with ease, he didn't try for the academic tests and got in just fine. I went to girra as well, actually the dude is right next to me. He'll kill me if he sees me typing this but yea lol, just chill and take it easy.

Slifahh

HSC
N/A
Well IMO your 'easy' may be my 'difficulty', I haven't been thriving in my school reports but i do hope to 'ace' the test with the right studying. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)