Entry Into Baulko 2016 (1 Viewer)

ChristineL

HSC
N/A
Do you need straight As to make it into baulko for year 9 or 11? I only have 3 As in my report and the rest are Bs.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Do you need straight As to make it into baulko for year 9 or 11? I only have 3 As in my report and the rest are Bs.
You just need an IQ above 133. You can get in via submitting an IQ test, even with all C's and D's, im dead serious. The IQ test thing is for ppl who have actually done a professionally administered test, or one of the tests baulko approves. Same thing goes for james ruse, they also accept IQ tests but you need 140.

Its a behind the curtain thing not many ppl know about tbh. Anyway.

Besides that Im pretty sure you'll be fine with 3A's and the rest B's.

SammyT123

HSC
You just need an IQ above 133. You can get in via submitting an IQ test, even with all C's and D's, im dead serious. The IQ test thing is for ppl who have actually done a professionally administered test, or one of the tests baulko approves. Same thing goes for james ruse, they also accept IQ tests but you need 140.

WTF lkfgndbfgdgjpgnkrengldnldf
I did an IQ test, as my dad had to do one before applying for v.p. and I could do it for free

:( Im too late, I COULD HAVE MADE IT :newburn:

brb crying

Also, where did you get this info, cant seem to find any websites
Might get my lil bro to do this

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
WTF lkfgndbfgdgjpgnkrengldnldf
I did an IQ test, as my dad had to do one before applying for v.p. and I could do it for free

:( Im too late, I COULD HAVE MADE IT :newburn:

brb crying

Also, where did you get this info, cant seem to find any websites
Might get my lil bro to do this
Oh nice how'd you go? are you like 160 IQ? :p pm me if u prefer, im curious.

and I got the info because I brought the question up when applying for ruse and they said yes thats perfectly fine form of entry, we accept it if people bring it up but otherwise dont advertise it. same goes for baulko.

They dont advertise it cos of political correctness etc etc, u know the DISCRIMINATION!! shit that media loves to spout.

SammyT123

HSC
Oh nice how'd you go? are you like 160 IQ? :p pm me if u prefer, im curious.

and I got the info because I brought the question up when applying for ruse and they said yes thats perfectly fine form of entry, we accept it if people bring it up but otherwise dont advertise it. same goes for baulko.

They dont advertise it cos of political correctness etc etc, u know the DISCRIMINATION!! shit that media loves to spout.
Did you make it into ruse/baulko?

And yea I got in the 99th percentile, and considering it's a global organisation I'm in the top ~1% in the world :D

Honestly that's actually what the standard should be. Ofcourse testing work ethic is important via standard tests etc., but an IQ test as a means of entrance shouldn't be counted as discrimination .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hayabusaboston

HSC
Did you make it into ruse/baulko?

And yea I got in the 99th percentile, and considering it's a global organisation I'm in the top ~1% in the world :D

Honestly that's actually what the standard should be. Ofcourse testing work ethic is important via standard tests etc., but an IQ test as a means of entrance shouldn't be counted as discrimination .

Yep made it into both but didnt go because family moved to rural place so I went to boarding school at hurlstone ag and then eventually back to the rural place XD. And me too, 99.75th percentile :)

SammyT123

HSC
Yep made it into both but didnt go because family moved to rural place so I went to boarding school at hurlstone ag and then eventually back to the rural place XD. And me too, 99.75th percentile :)
That's amazing! Have you thought of joining Mensa ?

I go to hurlstone too :)
Still in prelim though , what year did you graduate ?

Might have known you, PM me your real name if you want :p

SammyT123

HSC
I graduated 2013, and most ppl on BoS know my real name anyway, I hope to be famous one day so doesnt bother me if people know me :p Alex Wojno my name. And yes i joined Mensa at 16.

Imma let u in on little secret

I did mena test at 14 and FAILED LOL. No idea why. Anyway, told myself it must have been a mistake, so at 16 paid few hundred bucks for psychologist administered test and got 99.75th percentile and then used that for evidence b4 getting in.

So either my IQ jumped massively in two years or some shit went wrong on test day haha.

Im guessing you're doing ext 2 maths? and 1? I fucking LOVED maths brah. In general tho for my HSC I didnt expose myself to enough q's and so messed up HSC really bad lol, 94.55. Doesnt bother me at all tho, cos im still doing what I like doing :)
Yep, I love maths , and I'm doing 4 units of it next year. The thing is that I never do homework and you can't really cram maths the day before :p

I might join, as I still have proof of my test. What are the benefits of joining Mensa? I would like to be surrounded by intelligent people and listen to what they say , but what other things do you do ? Tell me all about it :)

Let's continue via pm

coyazayo

HSC

What kind of approved IQ tests are you talking about?
You mean the online ones you have to pay for? Cuz i did the BMI certified IQ test. Does that count too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)