How was the HAST exam?! :D (1 Viewer)

Shazzaaa

HSC
I didn't do the one for yr 11 entry but I just want to know what you guys thought of the HAST exam! Feel free to post if you are successful (in a month's time)! :) :)

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
I did the HAST Examination for Year 11 Entry to Girraween High School. The writing was on whether young people were being forced to act older than they should be or not. I personally felt that the General Aptitude was the easiest part and the English was the hardest, especially the understanding about the "river".

Shazzaaa

HSC
It's funny cus i found maths harder as opposed to english, and yeh the abstract was probs the easiest part of the whole test.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
what are you on about, the abstract was hard!1 i failed it because i guessed the whole abstract
how do you do abstract?
The way I did the 'find the middle one' was that usually 2 of the ones out of the 5 were the same, so I worked backwards to find the pattern.

How did you find English?

si2136

HSC
N/A
english was not good
i didn't get the women's rights or the surburbia one
Maths and Science was so-so, though I guessed the very last one (the clock one) as I didn't know how to do it
What about you? How did you find the tests
I didn't understand the text about the river, the others were alright. The GA was easy, the Maths and Science was alright and the writing was pretty good.

Shazzaaa

HSC
Do different schools have different types of tests, cus i only did abstract, English, writing and maths.

Last edited:

axwe7

HSC
N/A
I did the HAST Examination for Year 11 Entry to Girraween High School. The writing was on whether young people were being forced to act older than they should be or not. I personally felt that the General Aptitude was the easiest part and the English was the hardest, especially the understanding about the "river".
Yeah, English was the hardest, I sooo agree with that, btw, which school do you go to? And how many students applied, because there were like 3 classes for entry into Year 11.

si2136

HSC
N/A
My friend made it to Hornsby Girls High, so their results have came out. Waiting for Girraween still!

Shazzaaa

HSC
My friend made it to Hornsby Girls High, so their results have came out. Waiting for Girraween still!
Didn't think they'd give the results out this early; thought it'd be around mid-September! :( Sigh~~ dis is unfortunate

si2136

HSC
N/A
Didn't think they'd give the results out this early; thought it'd be around mid-September! :( Sigh~~ dis is unfortunate
It's alright, still waiting for the Girraween and Penrith results.

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Who here applied for admission for Year 11 in Girraween?

axwe7

HSC
N/A
si, which school do you go to? And do you know how many people applied for yr 11?

WildestDreams

HSC
Has anyone received their results for Girraween yet? It's so hard to wait!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)