Urgent? (1 Viewer)

liendang

HSC
Hello, is it a bad decision to go holidays during term 4 when the first round of assessments for hsc are upcoming?

AppleTea

HSC
Yes lol. Well at least that's what every single teacher has told me so far but that's not going to stop me from going... If you're dedicated enough you can still get work done during a vacation but I feel like realistically you won't feel like doing any work if you're in a foreign place.

sharoooooo

HSC
no not really. i went overseas and im still alive and doing well for my assessments.
its your last chance for a holiday really. plus, its just one term of stuff to revise on which can be done in a week to summarise and review everything (unless you want to spend that the long holidays to accelerate yourself?)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say bad decision to go during term time, but in holidays such as last holidays before year 12/summer holidays then yeah its fine.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Hello, is it a bad decision to go holidays during term 4 when the first round of assessments for hsc are upcoming?
I actually went on holidays term 1, year 12 (which is term 4, year 11). As long as you can catch-up with work when you come back, why not? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)