6 days before HSC and I'm LOSING MOTIVATION HELP! (1 Viewer)

lollies5

HSC
N/A
Bit over study at the moment..Any advice for motivation?

Aiming for an ATAR above 83..Most ranks above average

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Every time you feel yourself procrastinating put your hand in a warm bowl.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Or maybe eat something you absolutely hate?

crowley926

HSC
Only you can motivate yourself

So think of goals? ambitions? What course do you wanna get into? How badly do you wanna get into it? What would happen if you don't get the ATAR (wasted time, transfers etc)? Just use that to motivate you to try your absolute hardest to smash it so you can comfortably enter the course you want without the struggles of pathways. Or maybe you can aim for scholarships?

Are there people you will let down? Do your parents want you to do well? You can't let them or yourself down. This is the culmination of 1 year of (presumably) hard work! Don't slack off now!

And think about it - in <1 month HSC will be over. You know those people who finish exams and come out thinking "oh god that was so easy but I wish I studied more and I could've done better" YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! YOU WANT TO BE THE PERSON WHO COMES OUT AND CAN CELEBRATE GUILT-FREE AT THE END BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL AND NOTHING LESS!

Make sure you come out of this HSC block with no regrets and make sure you can be proud of what you've done! Don't worry about the amount you have or haven't studied - what you do with the 6 days we have left is what will make the biggest difference

GOOD LUCK WE CAN DO THIS

Flop21

HSC
get your parents to whoop your ass
can confirm it worked back in primary
lol wtf how does one even study for things in primary.

Here's a start OP, pick a subject, do the 2009 past paper, and repeat for all subjects... then do 2010... etc.

astroman

HSC
lol wtf how does one even study for things in primary.

Here's a start OP, pick a subject, do the 2009 past paper, and repeat for all subjects... then do 2010... etc.
whoop your ass to get into Ruse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)