Thoughts on Ryde Secondary college? (1 Viewer)

tofusenpai

HSC
Anything literally

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Almost went to it, chose another nearbyish school which beats this one in rank(and couldn't think anywhere else to go now, but not the point) - they have pretty strong business studies facilities, I've seen a couple of state ranks from it over the years - eco is alright too - if your around that area it's pretty much an alright school to go - but if you're more in the Chatswood region etc.. I would pick Willoughby girls over it, if you're more around the actual Ryde/Epping area, I would choose Carlingford/Cheltenham Girls if you can get in(no bias here I didn't go to any),

I'm not dissing school, it's just there are better surrounding schools a, that if you can get in, I would do it, but if you are already getting enrolled here then it's definitely an alright school.

Also it had some weird drama year or two ago cause Timstar went there, but I'm sure that's over now.

sakana

HSC
Saw heaps of Ryde Secondary kids at Nsb and fort street entrance tests back in August. Thoughts? The school can't keep students from betraying.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
ok school

selective stream stops in year 10 tho

on par with other comprehensive schools in the area such as Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls, Chatswood High (which is also semi selective).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)