Study coach (not tutoring) (1 Viewer)

dreamerman

HSC
N/A
There are plenty of subject based tutors but does anyone know of any study coaches? Basically a study coach "is a professional person whose job it is to provide support to students who need study skills support. They help a student to develop study strategies towards becoming an independent learner". I am in Castle Hill area, NSW.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
http://community.boredofstudies.org...r-year-studies-yr-11-12-99-atar-graduate.html
In a way, subject based tutor are study coaches because they have proven strategies of what is the best study methods for a particular subject (it is very hard for generalised study skills support simply because as you go to senior high school, you need more targeted/subject specific approach to maximise results, if you lack motivation/procrastination, no subject coach will be able to resolve that besides you finding an intrinsic motivation to study yourself. I have included my free study guide where you can learn from how some of the top students have studied in each subject and in general-including motivational tips, making timetable/to do list and etc-I suggest you have a thorough read of the guide and hopefully it will give you a better insight into what efficient and disciplined studying looks like in practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)