Can you bring laptops to Sefton? (1 Viewer)

GhoulGhost

HSC
N/A
Hi, Next month or two I'm getting the Metabox Prime P670RP-G and I was wondering could I bring it to school at Sefton next year to use and show off at school.

turntaker

HSC
i suggest you don't, not because its not allowed but just because of the cringe factor of bringing a giant gaming laptop to school.

athena13

HSC
I used to go to Sefton and they didn't allow students to bring their own device let alone use mobile phones on school premises. But then again, I haven't been back for a year.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I used to go to Sefton and they didn't allow students to bring their own device let alone use mobile phones on school premises. But then again, I haven't been back for a year.
Wtf is this shit? That is so fucked

Idk what's going on there but I get this feeling that the principal/deputies are intimidating since they have pree fucked up rules (no offense) but they do bring out good academic results for the HSC every year

Last edited:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Wtf is this shit? That is so fucked

Idk what's going on there but I get this feeling that the principal/deputies are intimidating since they have pree fucked up rules (no offense) but they do bring out god academic results for the HSC every year
What's stuffed up about that?

si2136

HSC
N/A
That's exactly what people are going to do.
But you can't just naturally assume every student will be like that. It's like assuming that out of two suspects, a homeless man and a businessman, you would just automatically deem the homeless man as the culprit. Everybody is equal under the law.

And also, isn't every school adopting the BYOD? It could be understandable that devices are not supposed to be brought in the classroom, but you must certainly allow mobile phones.

knightus10

HSC
Pretty sure that bringing laptops to sefton hs is fine. A lot of the students in my year in sefton brought in macs, hps and lenovos. However that was during year 10+. Just make sure you use it appropriately lol. Mobile phones in sefton 'must' be turned off during school times, but really who does that? Everyone's phone was just turned to silent hahahah

Salad Man

HSC
Uni Grad
No, the only computers we are allowed to use at school are the school computers that were installed in the early 2000s. Sefton doesn't have mufti days either cause some kid got jumped in school during mufti
Hey, is there a teacher named David Haliwell teaching any of ur classes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)