Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By asKim
  • 2 Post By Jaxxnuts

Thread: The school problem

HSC

Exclamation The school problem

Hi everybody I need help, the school the teachers I have for my subjects are terrible, I am sure that there are nice people, but they way they teach is not good and our school rank is not on the 500 top schools but it's not disadvantaged either it's somewhere in the middle. Tomorrow is school so does any one have tips how can I study during class and learn the concept myself and revise at home rather than cramming and learning the content at home.

I am really concerned and I can't change school either please help me!

Cadet
    HSC

Re: The school problem

Quote Originally Posted by highshill View Post
    Hi everybody I need help, the school the teachers I have for my subjects are terrible, I am sure that there are nice people, but they way they teach is not good and our school rank is not on the 500 top schools but it's not disadvantaged either it's somewhere in the middle. Tomorrow is school so does any one have tips how can I study during class and learn the concept myself and revise at home rather than cramming and learning the content at home.

I am really concerned and I can't change school either please help me!
    Depends how you study most efficiently. For me, I have a potato legal teacher who rambles on about useless crap. So instead, as im in year 12, i find notes online and start making my own. That way instead of just reading someones notes, by making your own you can adapt it to how you like.

Also, i know it may be hard but seclude yourself from social media or at least your phone during this time! Have a scheme where you reward yourself after a certain period of study! Best of luck

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk
    highshill likes this.

HSC

Have any tips for English a notes website perhaps

HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by highshill View Post
    Have any tips for English a notes website perhaps
    You can check out "Art of smart". They're a tutoring and HSC blogging company which provides really good advice on how to succeed the HSC. There is also "state ranker manual" which has tips from HSC english students who state ranked
    bujolover and 1MARIE1 like this.

Thread Information