The school problem (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
Hi everybody I need help, the school the teachers I have for my subjects are terrible, I am sure that there are nice people, but they way they teach is not good and our school rank is not on the 500 top schools but it's not disadvantaged either it's somewhere in the middle. Tomorrow is school so does any one have tips how can I study during class and learn the concept myself and revise at home rather than cramming and learning the content at home.

I am really concerned and I can't change school either please help me!

asKim

HSC
Hi everybody I need help, the school the teachers I have for my subjects are terrible, I am sure that there are nice people, but they way they teach is not good and our school rank is not on the 500 top schools but it's not disadvantaged either it's somewhere in the middle. Tomorrow is school so does any one have tips how can I study during class and learn the concept myself and revise at home rather than cramming and learning the content at home.

I am really concerned and I can't change school either please help me!
Depends how you study most efficiently. For me, I have a potato legal teacher who rambles on about useless crap. So instead, as im in year 12, i find notes online and start making my own. That way instead of just reading someones notes, by making your own you can adapt it to how you like.

Also, i know it may be hard but seclude yourself from social media or at least your phone during this time! Have a scheme where you reward yourself after a certain period of study! Best of luck :)

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

highshill

HSC
Have any tips for English a notes website perhaps

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Have any tips for English a notes website perhaps
You can check out "Art of smart". They're a tutoring and HSC blogging company which provides really good advice on how to succeed the HSC. There is also "state ranker manual" which has tips from HSC english students who state ranked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)