can i get 80? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
guys i dont have my ranks, but im pretty sure after trials i am at the bottom half for all my subjects or middle, f i come back really reall hard in hsc cani still get an 80? i do pe,general,advanced,ancient hist and legal studies. my school is ranked decently, sorry but i dont have ranks

Snowflek

HSC
Can you specify the school rank instead of saying decently cause when i think of decently i think of 50ish, but other people might think its 30 or 100. Just say like your school rank is in 50s or whatever, dont need to be too specific. So that way others can give you a more accurate estimate.

HSC
N/A
are you sure, my ranks are dog crap i mightve of even failed one of my trials :(

HSC
N/A
thanks i really appreciate your feedback man, sounds like your friend did well, unfortunately my trials are over so i hope your right :)

asKim

HSC
Oh wow serious? 90 i would be a bit ehhhh ok maybe. But 95? Damn
Depends how much work ethic you put in from now. Ranks matter because they contribute a lot to your internal marks. However if you pick up your game and start studying hard, anything is possible. Just dont doubt yourself but also be realistic with what courses you wish to choose. Good luck

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

sciencemath

HSC
I had people in my cohort which had averages of 40 - 70 percent in their subject and pulled off and 80+ atar. It really matters on how well you perform in your final exams. And on the other hand there were people with higher averages who ended up with less than 80 atar. So work really hard for the exams and you will get a decent atar. Plus if your school ranks in 40s, people may pull up your mark but ii advise against relying on just that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)