Baulkham Hills High School Application (1 Viewer)

doggossigh

HSC
I recently applied for Baulko and I heard about the interview (if you get the interview you basically get in) but it's the end of August and I still haven't gotten anything yet... I thought I had a decent change applying for year 11 with straight As in my last yearly report and only 1 B for my half yearly (maths with 81 lol). Do I even have a chance getting in and is it too early? Ahaha I'm stressing about this too much but I really want to get in!

andrew12678

HSC
Re: Baulkham Hills High School

I'm not a transfer but from what I've seen Year 11 intake is substantially less than Year 9 and 10 (maybe around 3-5 people) so keep that in mind

pandaL

HSC
N/A

I applied for Baulko too and haven't heard from them as well.

Your report seems pretty good so I think you have a chance of getting in. If you provided extra curricular stuff in your application, you probably have a higher chance of being accepted.

pandaL

HSC
N/A

I'm not a transfer but from what I've seen Year 11 intake is substantially less than Year 9 and 10 (maybe around 3-5 people) so keep that in mind
I thought that Baulko creates a new class in year 11.

andrew12678

HSC

I thought that Baulko creates a new class in year 11.
Nope Fake News there, all classes are mixed apart from maths which is ranked. Transfers are usually mixed in 2nd/3rd tier maths classes

doggossigh

HSC

I'm not sure whether they actually open a new class. But since they went to Baulko they probably have a good idea of how many people get it. Good luck for your application though!

pandaL

HSC
N/A

I'm not sure whether they actually open a new class. But since they went to Baulko they probably have a good idea of how many people get it. Good luck for your application though!
Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

pandaL

HSC
N/A
I recently applied for Baulko and I heard about the interview (if you get the interview you basically get in) but it's the end of August and I still haven't gotten anything yet... I thought I had a decent change applying for year 11 with straight As in my last yearly report and only 1 B for my half yearly (maths with 81 lol). Do I even have a chance getting in and is it too early? Ahaha I'm stressing about this too much but I really want to get in!
Baulko reached out to me today via phone and email! My interview is next Monday.

andrew12678

HSC
Baulko reached out to me today via phone and email! My interview is next Monday.

Good luck. I've heard the interview is just a formality with no attached examination. If you have made it this far, I would dare to say your chances are pretty high but I'm not Dr Bathgate so I can't be sure.

pandaL

HSC
N/A
Good luck. I've heard the interview is just a formality with no attached examination. If you have made it this far, I would dare to say your chances are pretty high but I'm not Dr Bathgate so I can't be sure.
Thank you! My interview was today. It was definitely more of a formality than an interview.

MouseTop

HSC
Congrats to everyone who made it in! I transferred to Baulko this year so I've been in your exact situation. You'll love it here it's pretty damn good :p
Message me if you have any questions :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)