Sydney Girls & Baulko Application (1 Viewer)

pandaL

HSC
N/A
I applied for both Baulkham Hills High School and Sydney Girls High School. So far I have only received a letter of offer from Sydney Girls but I really want to go to Baulko because it is closer. The thing is, I don't think I can wait any longer for Baulko to send me a letter of offer because I have to accept/decline Syd. Girls' offer by the 4th of Sept.

What should I do?

Should I go to Sydney Girls or stay at my current school?

I currently go to a selective school that is ranked around 15-20 and 30 minutes away from my home. Sometimes my school performs really well in the HSC but overall the results are inconsistent. Sydney girls is an hour and 30mins commute from my house.

I'm a bit stressed over this as I don't want to miss out on a good opportunity but also don't want to do something I'll regret.

Your advice is much appreciated :)

HSC
I had the same dilemma as you :0. I just accepted my offer from NSBHS and got my parents to call the school up once a letter of offer came from Ruse to decline :).

pandaL

HSC
N/A
I had the same dilemma as you :0. I just accepted my offer from NSBHS and got my parents to call the school up once a letter of offer came from Ruse to decline :).
Haha same thing actually happened to me. Syd Girls didn't offer my subjects and I ended up getting into Baulko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)