Are you not allowed to attend graduation? (1 Viewer)

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
My mate hates high school and doesn't want to attend graduation. What happens when you don't attend high school graduation?

engineering

HSC
N/A
Any consequences impact your mate, not you, so suggest you do nothing and not even ask on his/her behalf.

Not only does your mate hate high school, your mate clearly is incapable of doing things for him/herself.

If he/she wants to know the consequences of that action, probably best he/she do the research.

donkily

HSC
N/A
I think if you don't do to HS grad then you collect your awards/documents/paper work at another time don't quote me on it though

shumphrey

HSC
yeah im not going to mine, we have two though one that takes up a whole evening (year 12 only) and another that is in front of the whole school and goes for about 4-5hrs.

nothing will probs happen to me, also I dont want to receive a useless bible gift (christian school)

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
My friend didn't go and it turns out it didn't matter because the school would've mailed him the graduation stuff

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Not sure why he wouldn't wanna graduate but alright

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Not sure why he wouldn't wanna graduate but alright
if u read my OP I said he doesn't want to attend coz he hates high school but technically he did end up graduating even though he didn't go (because he got his grad stuff from school)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)