Girraween Year 10 Entry 2018 (1 Viewer)

twicetwice

HSC
N/A
Hi, I got on the girra reserve list for year 10 entry next year. I am pretty high up on the list so I am wondering what are my chances? Also, if anyone knows how many vacancies are there this year?

nesco49

HSC
Hi!! I applied for year 11 next year and got reserve no.3 and apparently there's going to be a few (at least 5) students getting called up by baulko to transfer, which is what I heard from a friend who goes there. I'm not sure about year 10 next year though, but I'm sure there's going to be at least 1 or 2 moving. What number were you on the reserve list? It's crazy how I made it on there though, because the amount of people who showed up was cray cray man, and I thought I failed writing, reading and abstract lmao XD, but lucky I didn't. Congrats on making it btw. I have friends who didn't make it to reserve.

twicetwice

HSC
N/A
hey um i got in reserve top5. From what I've heard there's only going to be one person leaving the grade so i'm pretty much doomed right... Unless someone else might leave the grade? I mean most schools have all pretty much released their results so it's pretty futile at this point. And i doubt that one or two people who have made it will refuse the offer :( Idk if I'll make it

Last edited:

doggossigh

HSC
Hi!! I applied for year 11 next year and got reserve no.3 and apparently there's going to be a few (at least 5) students getting called up by baulko to transfer, which is what I heard from a friend who goes there. I'm not sure about year 10 next year though, but I'm sure there's going to be at least 1 or 2 moving. What number were you on the reserve list? It's crazy how I made it on there though, because the amount of people who showed up was cray cray man, and I thought I failed writing, reading and abstract lmao XD, but lucky I didn't. Congrats on making it btw. I have friends who didn't make it to reserve.
Hahahah I'm leaving for Baulko so you're going to join my cohort lmao, and theres 5 leaving for Bualko and 1 for Ruse.

doggossigh

HSC
But usually in year 10 theres a lot less transfers, like 2-3? I remember in year 8 and 9 there were a lot more though. But if you are reserve 2 you have a fairly good chance I would say. Some people actually don't tell anyone they're leaving until mid term 4! Good luck

nesco49

HSC
Hahahah I'm leaving for Baulko so you're going to join my cohort lmao, and theres 5 leaving for Bualko and 1 for Ruse.

OMGGGGGG Did you finalise it yet? Cause I'm still waiting for the call and idk when they're going to call me hopefully they still will though. Fingers crossed!

doggossigh

HSC
OMGGGGGG Did you finalise it yet? Cause I'm still waiting for the call and idk when they're going to call me hopefully they still will though. Fingers crossed!
Yeah I know me and 3 other guys have finalized it, not sure about the other person! Best of luck though, hope you get the call!

twicetwice

HSC
N/A
good luck!!! do tell us when u get called, bc i want to know if i'll get called up as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)