Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doggossigh

Thread: Girraween Year 10 Entry 2018

HSC
    N/A

Girraween Year 10 Entry 2018

Hi, I got on the girra reserve list for year 10 entry next year. I am pretty high up on the list so I am wondering what are my chances? Also, if anyone knows how many vacancies are there this year?

HSC

Re: Girraween Year 10 Entry 2018

Hi!! I applied for year 11 next year and got reserve no.3 and apparently there's going to be a few (at least 5) students getting called up by baulko to transfer, which is what I heard from a friend who goes there. I'm not sure about year 10 next year though, but I'm sure there's going to be at least 1 or 2 moving. What number were you on the reserve list? It's crazy how I made it on there though, because the amount of people who showed up was cray cray man, and I thought I failed writing, reading and abstract lmao XD, but lucky I didn't. Congrats on making it btw. I have friends who didn't make it to reserve.

HSC

I come from a pretty crappy school too lmao, and if girra doesn't call me up, I'm going to st marys

HSC
    N/A

hey um i got in reserve top2. From what I've heard there's only going to be one person leaving the grade so i'm pretty much doomed right... Unless someone else might leave the grade? I mean most schools have all pretty much released their results so it's pretty futile at this point. And i doubt that one or two people who have made it will refuse the offer Idk if I'll make it

HSC

what year did you apply for?

HSC
    N/A

year 10

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by nesco49 View Post
    Hi!! I applied for year 11 next year and got reserve no.3 and apparently there's going to be a few (at least 5) students getting called up by baulko to transfer, which is what I heard from a friend who goes there. I'm not sure about year 10 next year though, but I'm sure there's going to be at least 1 or 2 moving. What number were you on the reserve list? It's crazy how I made it on there though, because the amount of people who showed up was cray cray man, and I thought I failed writing, reading and abstract lmao XD, but lucky I didn't. Congrats on making it btw. I have friends who didn't make it to reserve.
    Hahahah I'm leaving for Baulko so you're going to join my cohort lmao, and theres 5 leaving for Bualko and 1 for Ruse.
    nesco49 likes this.

HSC

But usually in year 10 theres a lot less transfers, like 2-3? I remember in year 8 and 9 there were a lot more though. But if you are reserve 2 you have a fairly good chance I would say. Some people actually don't tell anyone they're leaving until mid term 4! Good luck

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by doggossigh View Post
    Hahahah I'm leaving for Baulko so you're going to join my cohort lmao, and theres 5 leaving for Bualko and 1 for Ruse.

OMGGGGGG Did you finalise it yet? Cause I'm still waiting for the call and idk when they're going to call me hopefully they still will though. Fingers crossed!

HSC

OMGGGGGG Did you finalise it yet? Cause I'm still waiting for the call and idk when they're going to call me hopefully they still will though. Fingers crossed!
    Yeah I know me and 3 other guys have finalized it, not sure about the other person! Best of luck though, hope you get the call!

HSC
    N/A

good luck!!! do tell us when u get called, bc i want to know if i'll get called up as well

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by twicetwice View Post
    good luck!!! Do tell us when u get called, bc i want to know if i'll get called up as well
    yaaaaa i got called the other day thank yall so much im so excited!!!! :dddddddd

Thread Information