Is this a good study technique?? (1 Viewer)

beeang

HSC
N/A
Hey all,

Would typing notes and then doing a handwritten summary to recondense everything be a good technique to study or will it just be a waste of time?
I tend to write detailed notes and I do a lot of extracirrculars so typing saves time; hence I thought this method would be beneficial for me, but does anyone have a better technique?

Thanks!

asKim

HSC
Hey all,

Would typing notes and then doing a handwritten summary to recondense everything be a good technique to study or will it just be a waste of time?
I tend to write detailed notes and I do a lot of extracirrculars so typing saves time; hence I thought this method would be beneficial for me, but does anyone have a better technique?

Thanks!
Great technique if you feel like it will drill in the information into your head. Just remember to not study hard but study smart. So if this process takes too much of your time or whatnot try find an alternative that can provide the same level of learning input but shorter time spent doing so. This might be just writing your notes in palm calds and continually reading them instead of writing new ones etc. Best of luck.

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)