School, StuDIES (help) (1 Viewer)

nimesha11

HSC
Hi I'm an year 12 student and i do physics, chem, english ad, Maths Ext 1 and 2 at school. So this summer holidays and also through the whole year i want to know how to study effectively, but not sure how to ^ ^' . So is there any study tips, note-taking, resources you guys can mention? Also how to I get above 90 for school based-assessments?

jjuunnee

HSC
what you can do during the holidays: read/re-read your texts for english, get on top of your notes for physics and chem and maybe even learn ahead if you have a textbook or have access to notes online, do a bunch of questions for maths ext 1 and 2- I reckon you should focus on making sure you have a strong understanding of the stuff you have already learnt in class and once you've done that then move on to learning ahead if you want to. during school time: always try to work on every subject after school whether that would be writing notes or doing an exercise- you don't need to spend too much time on each subject but by doing a little bit each day you will hopefully feel less stressed especially when exams come as you have less minor tasks to do and you can just focus on studying for major tests

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)