UNSW LAT Test (1 Viewer)

Frostguard

HSC
Hey guys!!! So the date was announced for this years test on the 25th September 2018 which is on a Tuesday!!!
I think this falls around the last few days of school and so I'm just asking anyone who has done it if the test occurs during school hours or after school hours (if you guys are allowed to disclose that information) sorry for asking such an inconvenient question I just would rather not miss out on a lil bit of school because of a test lol

phat_tar

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!!! So the date was announced for this years test on the 25th September 2018 which is on a Tuesday!!!
I think this falls around the last few days of school and so I'm just asking anyone who has done it if the test occurs during school hours or after school hours (if you guys are allowed to disclose that information) sorry for asking such an inconvenient question I just would rather not miss out on a lil bit of school because of a test lol
Given the HSC starts on October 18th I'd hypothesise that you don't have classes

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
I think it's Term 3 week 10 so I think school will be on.

Last year they did two sessions, one at 9:30am and another at 1:30pm but I don't know whether they'll change it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)