3+3 HSC? (1 Viewer)

sulyc

HSC
So I've recently started year 11 at my school and we're doing a 3+3 HSC model in which we do 3 subjects in year 11, and 3 subjects in year 12. I chose subjects that I ended up not really liking, and now it's too late to change subjects because prelim has already finished, but it's fine. The year below us is also going to be doing the normal 6 subjects in year 12 HSC because the school decided 3+3 is a bad idea, so we're gonna have barely any people to run our classes in year 12..

Do you guys have any tips to overcome this, changing schools isn't really an option for me and I want to still be able to do well in my subjects.

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,
The 3+3 model is the compressed curriculum which i'm doing. We start the HSC course this Monday but for the second year you can still change subjects. The leader of learning allowed me on the second year to drop chem to IT- electronics, he said that i got a whole year do still to decided before the second year starts the compressed model.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
3+3 was pretty lit. Try do english 2nd year if possible, you'll be more mature with a better grasp of language etc.

sulyc

HSC
i have no problem with the 3+3 itself but it really annoys me how i can't change subjects to something i'm more confident in, i wanted to do a second science and do english next year instead of this year, but I chose both senior science and english this year so i kinda screwed myself lol

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have the subject lines ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)