Schools rating (1 Viewer)

lolly_161

hey

well i go to Condobolin High School in the middle of central NSW.

it is a below below below average school.... although there are a few excellent teachers (only a few tho...lol) who know wat they are doing.

there are only 15 students in yr 12 besides me.

the only good thing about goin to condo high is the extra marks we can get because we are a country school....oh - and the fact that shannon noll gives us stuff ... hehe

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

HSC
N/A
Hornsby Girls high School

Some of the staff are a little too much on the "wannabe private" side *cough* one of the deputy's *cough*, but other than that, pretty good. The decor sucks, but the teachers prepare us pretty well for the HSC - most subjects, anyway. I'm still waiting on Textile HSC notes :S Our English and Maths department are Great! :D So's our Year Advisor/Careers Advisor.

We get some pretty stupid subs though. They tend to either belong in the "You're a selective school, so I can just tell you to teach yourselves and sit here reading my book" or the "You're a selective school, so therefore I can just give you a really hard test and expect all of you to have no problems" categories.

Oh yeah! and all the private schools keep taking some of our favourite teachers away! Damn you private schools with your over-fed chequebooks! We want our french teachers back!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, and for all you beachside high schools... WE HAVE HORNSBY WESTFIELD RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR FRONT DOOR. Beat that!!!

Last edited:

*BUCKO*

probably but its ok....
IS THERE ANY RAIN IN CODOBOLIN????????????????????????????
ITS POURING IN NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freezing cold

django_

HSC
i go to bethlehem in ashfield!!! its gay!! the principle is a fat toad!!! but yeh hmmmmzzzz half our year are heaps smart the the other half are lazy as shits who do nothing...i think i kinda fall in the middle...dunno...but yeh im not sure how well my school will go.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
The College of the Morning Star

i_luv_benjam

I GO TO WOOLGOOLGA HIGH SCHOOL, its near Coffs Harbour North Coast of New South Wales bout 1/2 between brissy n sydney - its the BEST high skool :) rite on the beach, u can almost c the water from skool :) the teachers hav juz been amazing this year, speshly da last few months - basically since i f***ed up my trials ;) hehe so yeah :)

luv `*~dani~*`

bubble_tea

penrith high..
^^ nice variety of people, supportive staff with a few stupid teachers, nice atmosphere, nice uniform.. and theres macca's and redrooster across the road as well as a sushi shop and ALDI.. 10 mins walk to either station..

fantasia

HSC
patrician brothers college fairfield.

nice year group (everyone gets along). some nice teachers.. good teaching/learning atmosphere

strict hair policy.

helper

HSC
N/A
So Lauren what old time teachers are still there?

Same old Ag and Art teachers?
Does Schoey still live in town? Be before your time but you would probably have heard of him by reputation.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
I go to Gorokan High on the Central Coast. The school itself is a hole, no matter how much they try to dress it up, but all my teachers are absolute legends!!

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
laurenj said:
hey

well i go to Condobolin High School in the middle of central NSW.
OHH!! i know someone from Condobolin High, i met her at study camp... Sarah G?.. she's a tops girl !! :)
Tell her Vanessa from study camp says hello!

I go to Georges River College- Oatley Senior Campus... which is a great school! I've loved my two years there. It's got great supportive teachers and its an excellent learning environment! So glad i moved there! best thing i did i rekon! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)