are anyone's arms falling off? (1 Viewer)

roo

HSC
with all these trials.. *sigh* i had 4 writing subjects in 3 days and my arm is sooo numb. i'm just wondering, is it just me?!

and how do i recover!? :( help meee please..!

sif not 99

lol yeah I know what you mean had 2 and 3 unit English yesterday,

not looking forward to next week, monday maths and modern history, next morning ancient, Im gunna be so dead!

reine regina

roo.....i remember......u've got like....textile and art then eng and business right?...
dont' worry~~already past tense now~ hope u survive thru the next week la=)
i've got the exam on the last day doe..."..which is bad..."

after my english paper yesterady...i was already really really tired..and then ..i have to do that horrible bs paper.."...not good!

roo

HSC
Originally posted by sif not 99
lol yeah I know what you mean had 2 and 3 unit English yesterday,

not looking forward to next week, monday maths and modern history, next morning ancient, Im gunna be so dead!
both english's on the same day!? and i thought business and english on the same day was bad..

roo

HSC
Originally posted by reine regina
roo.....i remember......u've got like....textile and art then eng and business right?...
dont' worry~~already past tense now~ hope u survive thru the next week la=)
i've got the exam on the last day doe..."..which is bad..."

after my english paper yesterady...i was already really really tired..and then ..i have to do that horrible bs paper.."...not good!
i don't do textiles, but i know beth and julie do both textiles and art so they must've been aching!

the bs paper was not worth my time or my arm!! grr.. :D

rusti

your arm's sore from 3 days using it...

now you know how guys feel 24/7

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
well i have just finished most of my exams, ive done four and only have one more 3u english on monday...im the first person in my grade to finish trials woohoo!!!!!! its almost like ive finished now cos i dont give that much of a shit about freain 3u english, cos ive gone pretty average or below average so even if i ace this exam its going to be little use anyway..

im just glad feckin 2u modules is bloody over. i have never written so much so quickly (14 pages? in two hours...WTF?!?!)

p.s. for those of u who haven't done modules trial yet, dont do what i did and leave finding supplementary texts till last minute...i thought of one last night and thought of one this morning, half an hour before the exam. guess what i wrote... "davis guggenheim's film 'gossip' is a good film. it uses lots of techniques to talk about the truth." teacher: alright pens down so yeh i fugged that one up gooD!

Majbour

HSC
um thanz
but look at it this way
i have more time to study

not like i will

but i got more time no nyah

Majbour

HSC
if anything i have more
i ve basicly and literaly slept through most of my class's throughout the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)