Student exchange (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Does anyone know of any organisations wich undertake student exchange??? If possible do they have a website???

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
g'day cape

Rotary exchange is good. the students that have come to my school have all been with Rotary. My friend who is from Belgium and staying here at the moment is with them, and she reccomended them to my friend bec who just got selected to go to belgium! to get selected for rotary you have to go through an interview process, cos you'll be up against other kids from your area (if others apply that is!!)

AFS have alot of posters and things up around our school in the languages department. i dont know much about them though. their website is

AFS exchange

thats all i know of. try those two and see how you go. ask your language teachers if they have any contacts, cos sometimes they get mail from programs like these (well mine does!!)

good luck

parko :)

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
no worries

just another thought, some programs have an age limit (like you can't turn 18 in the year that you leave, etc etc) so you'll have to check a few out. try rotary first, i think they're a pretty good choice from what ive heard

what country were u thinking of applying for?

parko :D

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
umm, i went to japan for a year on an afs exchange program, i guess if you want specific info you can pm me if you like or else look at their website

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
my school offers exchange to japan all the time. we have a sister school there, and some contract thingy saying when we exchange student, they stay for fre etc etc... so yeah :) its like between the two schools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)