Who's going to Byron for Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

SPX

Me and my friends got an apartment at Bryron Bay. Wondering where everyone else is going. Any to Byron and is it good?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm going to Byron with 11 other people, we're staying @ The Lakeside. Byron rocks, I love it & I can't wait till November :gridnod:

sluttyho

i think iam, the lodge we're staying at is like 25 bucks a night. got no idea wot we gonna do there tho. Hey are there parties every nite?

SPX

Better be. Of course there is, it's schoolies!!! The town is ours for a few weeks. When are you guys going?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Leaving the 29th November, which is lucky coz they put our formal on the 28th.

My friends and I have got lots of plans involving lots of alcomahol, but shhhhhhhh

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
haha Loz, i hope you dont have 11 people staying in a Lakeside apartment... they are TINY!

and parties every night? in byron? ur kinda living in a dream world there... but hey, there are good clubs

and word of advice: all bottleshops close at 10pm. so get ur alcamahol b4 then!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Did I say parties every night? No.

2 townhouses at the Lakeside, 6 people in each. Easy.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah that place is amazing PRSOV... and out it newy u wont have any neighbours probably...

Dammit

i didnt think a place like that would rent out to 'schoolies'? whats the bond for it??

PRSOV

Originally posted by Dammit
i didnt think a place like that would rent out to 'schoolies'? whats the bond for it??
We are going with 13 people, each paying $150 for accomodation and everyone gets $40 back at the end of the trip if nothing needs replacing so approx. $520 for bond. :D

$150 I thought was a very reasonably price

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I have friends going to the Gold Coast for the first week, then on the way down home there going to drop in at Byron. Schoolies week is becoming schoolies fortnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)