Are there any HELPFUL and CARING librarians? (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Does anyone have a good librarians in any schools?

Our one sucks!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i know!! our one sucks big dick, in fact she is doing it right now in her little librarian office?! :D

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
wrong_turn said:
yeh i know!! our one sucks big dick, in fact she is doing it right now in her little librarian office?! :D
Thank you for that disturbing image in my head which will know take years of extensive therapy to remove.

monique66

no, never, never will be. Our librarian put a girl on 'record' because she brought a coke into the lib. Then she told me to sit upstairs when i already was coz there was a sign that said 'do not sit downstairs because of stocktaking' and she thought i was stupid. And another time a librarian screamed at me for being in the lib during a class coz she didn't realise i was a senior and i had a free :(

Az-jay

HSC
nope. we have two who job share and i don't know which one is creepier! they hover around and start yelling at you for no reason and accuse you of misusing library resources. they remind me of a fly..

manifestation

What?!
HSC
damnation said:
no, never, never will be. Our librarian put a girl on 'record' because she brought a coke into the lib. Then she told me to sit upstairs when i already was coz there was a sign that said 'do not sit downstairs because of stocktaking' and she thought i was stupid. And another time a librarian screamed at me for being in the lib during a class coz she didn't realise i was a senior and i had a free :(
Omg i absolutely agree! she is weird! Like she patrols the library as if she's a security gaurd! and harasses kids!

IceBreaker

HSC
sometimes they close the library because they dont feel like it, when its most needed. anyone have the same problem?

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My high school librarian was pretty horrible! If somebody was checking their email or playing a game on one of the computers, she would quietly creep up behind them and scream her head off! And if you asked her for help or something, she would act really rude to you! She also screams at other teachers and even parents. I, of course, stayed very far away from the library.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I've already vented about my school librarian, so let's just say she's worse than almost anything anyone else can come up with. :) But the temp librarian is really cool... maybe a full time job in a school library can make you go insane. Or maybe it takes a certain type of person to want to be a librarian...

asscookie

dork.
HSC
IceBreaker said:
sometimes they close the library because they dont feel like it, when its most needed. anyone have the same problem?

YES. I tried to go into the library an hour before my IPT exam this arvo just so I could find a quiet place to go over my notes...and it was closed. How stupid do you have to be to close the library over the exam period? I ended up wandering back up to the cafeteria...and I couldn't study anyway because the bros were yelling at eachtother.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Our librarian busted guys for playing cards in the library. Crazy. Plus if you wear hoop earrings, she makes you take them off.
Toatl nut.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
actually, its just the head librarian at our library that really is annoying. the other two are great. they really help you out.

the teachers share our concept of our head librarian.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ours is ok...but she has the LOUDEST voice and i seriously think she can see through walls...like once she popped out of nowhere and screamed at this yr 7 kid who accidentally wandered into the senior area - but how could she have seen him?! there were solid walls between them AND he was upstairs, she was downstairs...so how did she know? v. creepy

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
yeah my librarian is TOO nice, he creeps me out. I went to him once for help with an assignment and ever since, each time i walk into the library he rushes over to me to offer his assistance and asks me how im going with year 12 and starts showing me little assistance booklets. It really is too much.

You know, i went for help during a double free and spent the majority of it explaining aspects of my course to him. Like he was supposed to know these things. Needles to say, i avoid the library wherever possible. And if i ever manage to find a pic i will post it and you can see how creepy he really is!

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
One of our HSC exams was in the library, and while i was doing my last minute studying before the exam commenced, trying to squeezed all the information in, othe librarian walked in on me and was like 'you're not supposed to be here!!! there's a exam here!' and i was like 'yeh, i'm doing the exam!' and she was like asking all these stupid q's like 'who's ur teacher?' and 'what subject?' and 'who said you could be in the library', etc....god, it was sooo bloody annoying....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
one of our librarians is so annoying. i have 2 classes in the computer room, which is situated inside the library. well every lesson, she disturbs us in every way she can. such as on a 17 degree day, she comes into our room, and then switches on the air-con. then sometimes she just quizes our teachers in the middle of us trying to do our practivce questions just beforeour halfy?! how fucked can you get?!

jellybeenz

HSC
Ah the painful Ms Miller... how glad I am I don't have to see her everyday for roll call anymore... you've only got 2 terms of her to deal with tho :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)