Maths Comp. (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
A few weeks back. Did you do it? How many questions you attempt?

I did 21. Only one from the last 10.

What about that last question?? I asked Mrs. D. Arnold (Auother of 4-Unit Cambridge) she told me the answer after a few seconds thought ... seriouly!!

She said: "Which question again?" I told her, she thnks and then goes: "22 - ummm ... 4. Yep. 224."

DAMN!

Ac

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
same same hehe :p

only did 20 Q's cos u dont lose marks.. i looked at the last 10 Q's i was like...hmm.. stuff it :p too lazy to think haha..

mayb i could do it if we got more time.. and if i was in da mo0d ;)

AcCeSs-DeNieD

hmmm.......well I done all the questions in the maths comp....and since I ran out of time on the last 10 so I put a majority of them as "c"

Since it said that every correct one gives you 8 marks, 3 marks for leaving it and 0 for incorrect....I figured that if I got 4 of them correct I would get more marks than if I left them all blank.....
it sounded like a good risk to me...

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yeh hey!

my friend told me this thing abt in most of da multiple choice 'c' is most likely to b da answer or something..
so if u dunno da answer jus chose c
hehehe... ;) :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hahaha.. ur funni lee :p
but im wit ya on that 1... but unfornately it was compulsory fo my maths class...so yeh :rolleyes:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Compulsary here too. BUt the ufnny thing was everyone was on Retreat and missed the comp. except for 4 students (who were going to the following week retreat). Now *they* wasted 5 buks!

Ac

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
that maths comp really sucked.
I loved the points/scoring system though!
You dont do the question, you get 3 marks - but if you attempt and get it wrong, you dont get penalised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)