year 11 (1 Viewer)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
just wondering if there are any study notes or resources on preliminary year work, or like any sample papers for the end of year exams for yr 11 to be found on the net somewhere, or possibly on this site.

oh yeah, and I'm new. hi :)

-wm

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
what school do you go to in Newcastle?

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
can't seem to find any prelim tests and such in the resources/notes. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Yeh i'm from newcastle
i go to SFX

ahh well nm, yr 11 doesn't count for anything much anyway..

..right?

Morgues

you should be out partying in year 11..........wont have a lot of opportunity next year

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
i am, i am :p

probably should fit as much of it into this yr as possible, judging by what those doin the HSC are saying around here

stress stress stress, no time for anything etc

only got this term of year 11 left, then term 4 is year 12
do all the schools do that? have term 4 of year 11 as year 12?

Lee

Originally posted by wallmonger

only got this term of year 11 left, then term 4 is year 12
do all the schools do that? have term 4 of year 11 as year 12?

yeah pretty mcuh, cause if you haven;'t noticed, we are already doing trials, meaning we have done a "whole years work" and shoved it into 6 months, hence the need for the extra term at the end of yr 11. - we also happen to finish school completely in september...

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
wallmonger, what subjects you doing, man ?
I'm doing:

English adv
English Ext
Business
Legal
IPT
1u Studies of religion
General maths

Morgues

Year 12 isnt that stressful, for me anyway........Just keep revising all your subjects and you should do really well.........majority of peoplse still dont do shit all in year 12 and cram the week before a test. Not everyone but majority do
Hell I studied virtually 1 night for my 3 unit test and didnt do all that bad i think

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
hows it going p00 p00 my man

well, when you're all grown up you'll realise how beneficial that 10 years of study has been in developing your...

ahhhh, who am i kidding, your parents suck :p

now there remains the issue of how i can NOT get an email every time someone posts on my thread

anyone?

oh never mind found it

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
yeh Morgues thats the plan

i'm not sure what the reality will be though

a lot of ppl on here seem to be just studying the night before, or a couple of nights before or whatever

on another note, i believe that this board might benefit from a wider range of smilies :cool: but seeing as i'm new my opinion counts for nothing

one more thing; why are the times on the board all wacked? im pretty sure it isn't 10:30 am or whatever right now

reine regina

Originally posted by Morgues
majority of peoplse still dont do shit all in year 12 and cram the week before a test.
hahaha..u talking abt me?hahhaha......i only memorise my business syllabus and then went into the exam room last week....i think i did ok.....hmm..i'm not sure..but yeah..."....hahaha

wallmonger,u're in year 11 right?....really go partying and enjoy urself...coz u wont' have much chances during year 12....even if u dont' care...or..if u're really clever....(which u dont' need to study)...the assessments and other stuff..will make u stay at home and do work...so yeah...".....dont' waste the chances!

Morgues

yeah i was saying the same thing in year 11...........but time flies......here i am in year 12 night before a maths test realising i totally forgot how the trapezoidal rule works.......

and poo poo.........i remmember thinking the hsc was starting going into kindergarden

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
realising i totally forgot how the trapezoidal rule works

well go remember that trapezoidal rule!

or you could just sit here, posting your life away...:p

how much do trials count toward the final mark for HSC?

roo

HSC
Originally posted by wallmonger

how much do trials count toward the final mark for HSC?
too much! 40% of our school assessment which is 20% of final hsc.. different in some schools tho and also between subjects.

i think i can dig up so old business notes for you if u want.. my english notes are pretty crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)