Trial Exams (1 Viewer)

Dahvood

well, for my school most of them range from between 30-40% of my internal assesment, i'd say fairly important...

Lee

yeah our school is 40 -50 % of the assesment marks. meaning about 20 - 25% of overall hsc mark. so sure they are important so try your best, but if you do fail miserably then you don't need to stress too much, you can just work your butt off for the hsc exams:)

SaveFerris

All of them are 40 - 50%?? Mine range from 15% to 40%...which is actually quite lucky, because I have done minimal study and they start tomorrow...6 exams in 5 days...I am just way too lucky...

Excuse my rambling...I am having a crisis of realisation right now about how badly I'm gonna go in my trials! And I thought I'd be so prepared...

AcCeSs-DeNieD

I dunno about you ppl but I'd say that the trials are pretty important.... its important to boost your ranking up at least a few notches so that you get marked better for your UAI... that is if you're going for a UAI...

SkAnDi

HSC
I think i'll try to keep reminding myself that nothing is set in stone until October... somethign or other.. when english starts :)

AiMz

HSC
Most ppls that did their HSC last year said it wasnt that important but i don't believe them cuz its worth like 30-40%!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)