Trials!!! (1 Viewer)

angel_kate

OMG! Ive started my trials this week. My maths(2U) was today and it was SOOOOOO hard :(
I heard theyre supposed to make them harder than the HSC so we find the actual HSC easier and not so stressful. Is this true??
Has anyone else found this ??

roo

HSC
that's what my teachers say.. my 2u was a cow too! grr.. i can do the past HSC papers fine, but not my school ones!

good luck in ur trials.. i've only got 2 more to go.. hehe.. sorry :) *runs away*

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
wtf are u talking about kinhan?! that 2u maths paper was a real bitch...i couldn't answer a third of the friggin paper...
but then i guess you're smart and i'm dumb and didn't study very much...so that prolly explains it...
still...its the same as roo's case, the few practice papers i do were soooo much easier than the motherovabitch...

but anyway...
I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY TRIALS so suck on that bitches!!!!!!
haha sorry...im just a little happy...cos im the first in my grade to finish...and i am soooooooo over exams its not funny....

although there's no one to celebrate with tonight cos everyone still has frickin 3u maths and chem or something... :(

Kinhan

fark fark

u finished already!!

dammit

2 more to go for me..bio and 3u maths

homo!!

and yeah

the 2u paper was piss easy..cept for last question and one or two others...hopefully i get around 90%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)