Paulmac's At Our Formal!!! (1 Viewer)

Jenjen

SORRY- I'M JUST REALLY REALLY STOKED!!!!
WE WON A COMP COS 2 GUYS FROM OUR GRADE WERE CRITICALLY INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT- A DRINK DRIVER HIT THEM AND ONE WASN'T SPOSED TO SURVIVE!!!
SO YEAH I'M REALLY HAPPY
OUR WHOLE GRADE WAS BADLY AFFECTED (ALL 360 OF US) SO EVERYONE WILL BE TOTALLY PSYCHED.
CYA
jen

SkAnDi

HSC
As much as that sounds wonderful that you're having Paul Mac...

2 guys from your grade had to be CRITICALLY INJURED??!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
umm...hmm...that's a weird competition...almost die getting hit by a drunk driver and ...*tada* paulmac will be at your formal...

that is some weird shit im sorry, i agree with kandi...these guys were CRICIALLY INJURED?!?! WTF?!

T

timbk2

and how on earth do you win a comp because 2 guys got hit by a car. ... . .

"most unfortunate school" award

Jenjen

ummm...well it was on the Hot30 and it was a prize to whichever school would have the worst formal.
And a girl from Barker entered saying how badly affected everyone's been- i mean it's been really horrible.
So we won the competition.
I suppose I worded it really badly, but it's just a boost for our year. I mean it happened at such a bad time and everything so yeah....

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ahh...that makes a lot more sense now!

but yeh, it still sux for those guys...are they okay now?

Jenjen

Hi
One is totally fine- he had 28 stitches in his head and a pin in his shoulder but he's had some cosmetic surgery and is fine- he's not back at school- doesn't have to do the trials
The other had been in a coma since World cup Final nite and he came out of the coma 1 1/2 weeks ago and will be going int rehabilitation soon.
So yeah- hopefully they'll both be fine

tweakin

I saw paul mac play at castle hill tavern on saturday night..
pretty mad performance

lucky u

halo_fourteen

Hi... I'm really sorry- I thought I knew everything about music, but I don't know who Paul Mac is...

Can anyone fill me in?

AiMz

HSC
I heard of him but i have no idea who he is!!! hehe join the club!

bex

HSC
PAULMAC?!!?!?!?! ARGH!! IM SO JEALOUS!!!! its just unfortunate that it took a car crash for you guys to get him :(
But thats good that theyre doing well! :D

For those of you questioning... Paulmac is a DJ and he mixes in collaboration with Peta Morris sometimes...
You have probably heard 'Just the Thing' and 'The Sound of Braking up' ?? anyway theyre by him (and Peta) and his new one is called 'Stay'.. its ALWAYS on Nova!!

btw... has anyone seeen Peta Morris in person?? SHES SO TINY! she and Paulmac were in the audience at the Jamiroquai concert... my friends and i were like... WOAH!! cause she always seemed so much bigger on stage and in the video clips... then we found some pictures of the concert and shes really standing on boxes!!! hehehe

angel_kate

yeah, ive seen them too. They performed at RUMBA! last year and we had some of the best tickets in the stadium! That was the best concert - i definately recomend it to every1 if its on again this year!

Lee

so a nice rich private school which is perfectly capable of handling thier own formwal wins this comp because of two guys in the grade....bugger, what abot all the schools that can't actually get aformal because of money or something????

not that i don't feel bad for the guys but grrr....i'm just venting cause our formal is a no-show at the monment...

bex

HSC
really?!?? thats terrible! is it cause noone can be bothered to organise it or what? theres still time to organise something... you can hire out a hall or something and have it catered for
thats not too expensive?

Lee

we they hired someone else to organise it. i don't really know the details but the price keeps getting higjher cause poeple can't afford the first ticket so they don't pay......vicious cycle our afters has been cancelled because there are not enough people that want to go to it.....:(thats ok for the obver 18's cause they can go to any pub/club/bar they like, but not so easy for under 18's

angel_kate

thats so bad! a year 12 formal is an essential! A time to get over the whole year. Take matters into ur own hands - orgasnise it urself, sometimes its the only way u can get what u want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)