i hate my school (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
i have decided to dedicate this post to all the things that shit me right now bout my school... when i list them it makes me really relieved that theres only 6 weeks left!!!

* Trials finish on a monday.. so for those who dont finish till then theres no weekend to recover
* The next day theyve made a 3u assessment due (grrrr:mad)
* The Bathrooms stink
* They wouldnt let deb mailman (Kelly from the secret life of us) come speak to us because Kelly is an inapropriate character
* The only thing the principal has to do with us is lecture at assembly and pose for fotos
* Yr 12 have had most of their special priviledges cut cause last yrs yr 12 abused them... like leaving at lunch and coming back, a whole grade yearbook, special hallways etc etc

thats all... im sure my list will grow...

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i hate my school too....
- one of my teachers cant teach for peanuts, and im gona fail that subject because of her
- the canteen lines are way tooo long, it takes longer than the whole of recess to get from the bak of the line to the front,,, there used to be a special yr 12 line but they changed it into a yr 12, 11 and 10 line cos our yr is supposedly too small..
- SOME OF THE DAMN TOILETS DONT HAVE LOCKS ON THEM,,, THE TOILETS DONT FLUSH...THEY TOTALY STINK,, AND ARE VERY UGLY AND FILTHY LOOKIN I DONT EVEN WANNA PUT ME BAG ON THE GROUND
- theres too many ppl in my yr who do jack all and they are pullin down my marks
- i got 4 assessments and 2 exams to do in one and a half weeks
- and a stoopid bitch plagerised an assignment and she came first

thats all for now but theres a lot more where that came from!! :mad:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha!!! i have heaps too don't worry

* we've only had one entire grade camp in our 6 years of high school - and that was in year 7
* we can't do hsc courses which don't count towards the uai (a.k.a visual design)
* heck, we don't even have legal, business, textiles, food, etc. everything is going down, it looks like in about 10 years the seniors will be able to choose from a wide selection of sciences, maths, english and economics.
* it took our principal months to credit the guy who topped the state in drama last year, although it took him 0.456 seconds to mention that 7 people got 100UAI.
* year 12's aren't allowed excursions, including sporting competitions and 'HSC study days' haha ive already had a bitch about this
* some cocks keep stealing wallets and other assorted expensive things from people's bags
* we have an incompetent deputy whose only duty to us is to write up the trial exams timetable
* some tosser burnt down our canteen so now its in a smelly demountable
* soap in toilets - what's soap? oh yeh, and our school was too cheap to put in *real* mirrors so they've got cheap metal stuff which _sort of_ reflects something
* you get an arvo detention for not tucking in your shirt
* you get expelled for petty reasons (cbf'd to explain see JR is evil thread)
* our principal has the audacity to yell at our year advisor for not 'bringing us up well' or some BS like that (the 4 kids who got expelled), i mean, 170 students...gawd wtf does he expect???

oh gawd i'm sure i have plenty more but i'll stop myself there

but hey, what can u do? except have a bitch about it

toodles:D

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by johnson
in about 10 years the seniors will be able to choose from a wide selection of sciences, maths, english and economics
Does it help to remind you that quinny used to be a science teacher?

we have an incompetent deputy whose only duty to us is to write up the trial exams timetable
Which one do you mean...? hehe...

our school was too cheap to put in *real* mirrors so they've got cheap metal stuff which _sort of_ reflects something
It reflects radio waves...

you get expelled for petty reasons (cbf'd to explain see JR is evil thread)
Try not to bag our school too much. You could be expelled for that too...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
how is kelly an inappropriate character?!?!?! she is so not! she should've gone up to your principal and bitch-slapped him!

haha oops i think i've lost myself... "jian, its only a tv show..."

SkAnDi

HSC
Wow, and i thought *I* hated my school.

The scariest thing is... when you're standing up taking a whizz in the toilets... the wood sparating the stalls rae only like 1.5ms high.

It's so weird standing there, and looking over and going

"Oh hey Nathan"...

*tinkle tinkle tinkle*

thrillhouse

i hate it when the school buys rugby players, and that the master of sport knows everything about rugby and rowing, but shit all when it comes to the "other" sports, like soccer.

"... we had an excellent game of rugby on the weekend.. blah blah blah blah blah,...... soccer went well"

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by SkAnDi
Wow, and i thought *I* hated my school.

The scariest thing is... when you're standing up taking a whizz in the toilets... the wood sparating the stalls rae only like 1.5ms high.

It's so weird standing there, and looking over and going

"Oh hey Nathan"...

*tinkle tinkle tinkle*
haha skandi...sure... you *hate* that!!!
ahaha
=P

roo

HSC
lololol

my school isnt that bad.. just got stupid uniforms with mushroom hats and no canteen. *sigh* oh and silly teachers who think they know all.. grr.. bitchiest maths teacher.. hmm.. and not giving us 2 week's notices for assessments

i'd say my skewl wasn't that bad but it's already been bagged out heaps.
nah, love-hate relationship with skewl, though the love part is more a sense of identity and affiliation *shrug* we don't appreciate half the work the teachers put in for us

but there's plenty to complain about as well

Halba

Our school is OK

i go to Baulkham Hills High (yep a SELECTIVE school)

Yep our school had a toilet upgrade recently and its a bit better. It has 1 of those hand dryer thingies in the senior toilets so i don't mind, its OK.

Facilities wise it is average, we don't even have a School HALL, but its no big deal for me. I spent most of my time in the library coz i got a lot of free periods, its fairly allright in there.

But overall our school is very very competitive, and it can get very intense. But competition is not really a bad thing, I don't mind the competition.

prehaps., the canteen ladies are nice though so it was kinda bad to see them look so devastated. ::smile:: Did you think of the canteen ladies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)