Benefits of buisness studies? (1 Viewer)

Iccehy

HSC
How does buisness studies help people? List them all

Thanks

Examine

same
HSC
How does buisness studies help people? List them all

Thanks
Well I really liked Business Studies as it allows you to learn about the key considerations they need to take in order to achieve long term success. Also for section 4 you have quite a lot of flexibility with which businesses you choose to study for your case study so I found that part very interesting. All in all, it really exposes you to the bare basics of mechanics of a business which I found enjoyable.

As a subject it is generally straight forward and shouldn't be too hard if you end up choosing it. You can probably get away with just memorising and having a general understanding of the syllabus and you should be able to achieve a band 5.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Do i need to do commerce for buisness studies??
No. Although I found commerce to be an introduction to business studies in the 'business' aspect of it, it's definitely not necessary. Needless to say, the content increases profoundly in senior years and if you don't like business, it can get very, very boring and dry.

Examine

same
HSC
No. Although I found commerce to be an introduction to business studies in the 'business' aspect of it, it's definitely not necessary. Needless to say, the content increases profoundly in senior years and if you don't like business, it can get very, very boring and dry.
This is true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)