Year 12 Business Studies (1 Viewer)

matchalolz

HSC
hey there, I'm about to start writing notes for my year 11 prelims except I know that I won't be able to cover all the year 11 content, so I was wondering what topics I should focus on ie. which ones are covered again in year 12?

astroman

HSC
whats the point in doing year 11 one's now, year 11 is almost over, may as well start writing all HSC syllabus notes for bus.

astroman

HSC
im currently doing IPT and plan to finish by the end of the week, haha.

astroman

HSC
if ur worried about ur yearly exam's i suggest you just rote learn all the definitions and you are more then set, i did that one day before the test and got 94%, rank 12/142.

matchalolz

HSC
if ur worried about ur yearly exam's i suggest you just rote learn all the definitions and you are more then set, i did that one day before the test and got 94%, rank 12/142.
I suck at rote so I'll end up bsing. I got 89% last time and thought that it was a really good mark considering that I barely studied but it was the average mark of my class (coz everyone is so hardworking and willing to rote). I was just sort of worried because short answers = half the test. Plus, I don't really make notes so no, I'm not going to start on the year 12 syllabus

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Recommending that year 11's start on the year 12 Business syllabus before the subject actually commences, it's a very self taught subject.

astroman

HSC
Recommending that year 11's start on the year 12 Business syllabus before the subject actually commences, it's a very self taught subject.
lol not really, every1 says that yr 12 bus is very different to year 11.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
lol not really, every1 says that yr 12 bus is very different to year 11.
I would concur. Year 12 Business Studies is more or less just an extension of prelim, which was more or less an overview of the HSC course in broad scope. While the HSC course is much more content heavy and actually requires a decent amount of study before exams for most students if you understood the year 11 course, and presuming that your school is starting on Operations and not Human Resources i don't think you will have any problems. This is because Operations starts at the very basics and as long as you go over the textbook and make sure you understand the concepts it's quite easy. Business is a primarily rote learning subject anyway

If you are starting on Human Resources maybe you should wait, it's not too hard but jumping into the deep end of the HSC course in year 11 doesn't seem like a great idea to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)