CSSA Business Studies Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ad_321

HSC
What did everyone put for Q19? A or C

Short answers were really specific but easy to bullsh!t, extendeds were pretty good

Thoughts

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Q19? Which one was that?

I bullshitted the extended since I didn't study that much for Marketing. The short answer was fairly easy, MC was mostly easy.

Not sure why they associated promotion with finance, kinda weird question tbh you can't mesh it together as well

Last edited:

ad_321

HSC
Q19? Which one was that?

I bullshitted the extended since I didn't study that much for Marketing. The short answer was fairly easy, MC was mostly easy.

Not sure why they associated promotion with finance, kinda weird question tbh you can't mesh it together as well
the 19 was something with global econ outlook and interests rates, if anyone can remember would be great. all i know it was A or C

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
the 19 was something with global econ outlook and interests rates, if anyone can remember would be great. all i know it was A or C
Was it about the overall economy increasing?

I did A.

shona99

HSC
I put A as well because more global activity (not sure if thats what it was) and increase int rates both domestic and overseas = increased demand and increase in cost of borrowing

jenandeeb

HSC
What did you guys write down for the question about the advantages of having a diverse workforce in a global business?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
What did you guys write down for the question about the advantages of having a diverse workforce in a global business?
was that a HR question? luckily my teacher took it out since we haven't done HRM yet lul

dre_877

HSC
I talked about global costs, supply and skills under the hr syllabus. Not sure if right though

blakispancakis

HSC
I said that the advantages for having a team that is diverse in culture is their knowledge of different cultures, leading to awareness of cultures and hence, good taste in advertising. Also, better communication between different cultures by these means.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I said that the advantages for having a team that is diverse in culture is their knowledge of different cultures, leading to awareness of cultures and hence, good taste in advertising. Also, better communication between different cultures by these means.
Nice :) wrote similar things with the good taste in advertising

dre_877

HSC
Did that Q link to those syllabus dot point? i didnt think so..
It was asking about the workforce in a global business. So yh i guess it does relate. I just had to mould my answer to fit the culturally diverse part

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow congrats! Whered you lose your marks?
I lost them in the essays got 19/20 for the report and 18/20 for the section 4 essay, but they were top marks in both sections still because the marker we had was really tough. Next highest I think was 91 and then 87

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)