Who to blame... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Well, as we all know, in 2004 the majority voted, ultimately, to put J-Ho in the PM seat once again. And the Libs have got a majority in the Senate to boot.

Nobody may be perfect, but... Lots of ppl have been complaining about how J-Ho and his mates have been running the place. And i can't say i disagree; "Workchoices" my arse... "Iraq" my foot...

Now what i'm wondering is this: who is it that's ultimately to blame? Sure, J-Ho may be a pain in the arse, but, unfortunately, we're the ones who put him up there.

And my next question is: are we stupid enough to put him up there again next year?

Or perhaps there's really no choice at all; they all suck anyway, i guess...

-P_D

Optophobia

HSC
You can complain about "j-ho" all you want. Look at the alternative. Having a crap PM is better than having a shit one.

J-ho could be as shit as a piece of shit that's as shit as a shit that ate a shit piece of shit for dinner, and he's still better than what Labor is currently. Beazley does not have an ounce of what it takes, and the liberals have exploited this, and will continue to exploit it until the cows come home.

We as Australians cannot afford to have an unstable government, merely because we don't like the "vibe" that one gives off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)