Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Simple:

-Who do you think is right
-Do you think its Israel's right to protect its citizens from "terrorists"
-Do you "support" Israel or Palestine
-Do you classify Palestinians as terrorists
-If Australia went to war against Israel or Palestine, would you support them?

In simple what do you think on the whole Palestine V Israel war going on.

I realise that there's LOTS of threads about his, but i thought just one to make it simple, and to actually know what people think of what's going on in the Middle East.

dam10

HSC
The name "Israel should be wiped off the map, it is an illegitimate, terrorist state, who is funded by the U.S whose interests in the ME is our markets, treasures and oil.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
shiftylilbrat said:
Israel
Yes
Israel
Some, not all.
Would never happen.

nathan71088

HSC
dam10 said:
The name "Israel should be wiped off the map, it is an illegitimate, terrorist state, who is funded by the U.S whose interests in the ME is our markets, treasures and oil.
"Israel should be wiped off the map", well Ladies and Gentleman, I think, since 1948...actually we can go back to the English expulsion, or rather to the spanish inquisition (that's if you don't wanna dicuss persecution in portugal and you are fed up with continually hearing about the Romans, Assyrians and Babylonians), that would have to be the best proposition of resolution and peace that has been put forward to Israel by a country on it's border. It's a nice relief to hear something...fresh-ish, sure it's taken from the charter of the PLO, but it's always nice to hear the offer is always on the table.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
1) Israel - It is recognised as the soverign state by the United Nations and the Western World.

2) It should be noted that terrorism has been defined throughout the international community as a crime against humanity. As such, the State of Israel not only has the right but also the obligation to do everything in its power to lessen the impact and scope of terrorism on the citizens of Israel. Which has seen since 2000 the loss of 800 men women and children.

A new approach to deter terrorists involves a Security Fence currently being built which creates a man-made border betweenn the west bank and Israel.

When Israeli troops departed the Gaza Strip attempting to give it Independence, it faced subsequent rocket fire attacks.

3) I support Israel wholeheartedly and sympathise with the innocent men, women and children of Palestine whose own interests are shadowed by the acts of Palestinian extremists.

4) Terrorist: One who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives, while disguised as a civilian non-combatant. If this fits the description of certain Palestinians whom claim Jihad on Israel then yes I do view them as terrorists. But not all Palestinians are terrorists.

------

I do not condone, endorse or advocate the maiming, death, injury or otherwise of innocent men women and children in the West-Bank Gaza Strip or Palestinian territories. I seek democratic civilised and diplomatic talks to resolve problems within this region but do however justify and condone the death which some perceive as "murder" of children carrying explosives and utilised by hostile Palestinians to cause the maiming and death of innocent Israeli men women and children.

5) Australia would never engage in war against Israel or Palestine so I think this hypothetical question to be useless.

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
shiftylilbrat said:
Simple:

In simple what do you think on the whole Palestine V Israel war going on.

I realise that there's LOTS of threads about his, but i thought just one to make it simple, and to actually know what people think of what's going on in the Middle East.

what an idiotic way to phrase an argument and investigate the thoughts of people without prejudice

aryan beauty- if you think jews are smarter than muslims then mate, u gotta give us something better than this

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I am not obsessed with users like you. You arabs have too much time on your hand creating multiple account. Teach her its your sister with account created before i first visited this website.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
I am not obsessed with users like you. You arabs have too much time on your hand creating multiple account.
You must have lots of experience in creating multiple "accounts", since your always accusing others of having multiple accounts (I've read those acusations in more than one thread).....Anyway, whats it to you if people have multiple accounts? ? ? ....get a life mate;)

Aryanbeauty said:
Teach her its your sister with account created before i first visited this website.
English please.....

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
You must have lots of experience in creating multiple "accounts", since your always accusing others of having multiple accounts (I've read those acusations in more than one thread).....Anyway, whats it to you if people have multiple accounts? ? ? ....get a life mate;)

English please.....
You contributed alot , you deserve my best fans award. youve been following me since your first posts. Another obsessive fan of mine:rofl: with all posts directed towards me, not the topic.

HSC
Mr eazy said:
what an idiotic way to phrase an argument and investigate the thoughts of people without prejudice

aryan beauty- if you think jews are smarter than muslims then mate, u gotta give us something better than this
I only wrote those questions as a sort of summary sort of thing, coz everyone seems to think that its "Israels right to protect it self" So i wanted to see exactly how many people agree with that.

"This" is a number of questons which you can answer if you want. I aint forcing you. Also you dont have to answer the questions, you can talk about whatever the hell you like.

I am NOT Aryan. :burn:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I only wrote those questions as a sort of summary sort of thing, coz everyone seems to think that its "Israels right to protect it self" So i wanted to see exactly how many people agree with that.

"This" is a number of questons which you can answer if you want. I aint forcing you. Also you dont have to answer the questions, you can talk about whatever the hell you like.

Here is your girl Mr EaZy.:rofl:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I find it interesting the way israel is always often positioned as 'defending' their citizens, even when such actions are taken in protection of settlements inside the west bank/gaza.

I'd like to take this time to point out, I'm starting to worry about the number of threads with 'jew v muslim' overtones. We really don't need too much of this swamping the forum and if this continues I will start deleting threads.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I am not obsessed with users like you. You arabs have too much time on your hand creating multiple account. Teach her its your sister with account created before i first visited this website.
One word:
Hypocrite.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I sincerely apologise on the behalf of Mr.EaZy. Thats a pretty damn big insult.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Okay now to actually contribute to the thread at hand:

1. You're both wrong.
  2. Sure, but it doesn't have the right to kill innocent either
  3. Palestine, but only because i feel they're the victims. If it was Israel taking the place of Palestine and Palestine taking the place of Israel, i'll be supporting Israel.
  4. No, i classify the terrorists as terrorists. This question portrays an Aryanbeauty mindset.
  5. Supporting a war is never right. So no.
And in general I have to say this.

You're both wrong. Israel was wrong to kill innocent victims in its wars, and Palestine was wrong for its terrorist bombings, although arguably justified, is still just contributing to the escalating situation.

lengy

HSC
Oh for fucks sake make it stop! Making it fucking stop!!!

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I find it offensive Simo that you can think that any act of terrorism is justifiable.

Not-That-Bright, the strikes Israel makes within the West Bank and Gaza regions are pre-emptive to prevent and deter terrorists who build strength within such regions. It must be noted thati t is not soverign territory and so Israel holds the right to enter the regions. Upon Israel's withdrawl from such regions it faced constant rocket fire, suggesting that the possibiity of peace in the region is still far away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)