Nude Jogging Priest (1 Viewer)

Justin

HSC
Why don't they just let it fly? What's there to be gained by charging someone for running nude whilst no body else is awake?

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Police on the north shore are trying to catch this dude who 'hangs' around naked in lane cove national park.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Justin said:
Why don't they just let it fly? What's there to be gained by charging someone for running nude whilst no body else is awake?
Obviously an off-duty police officer was awake during that time.

E*star*

HSC
LOL what a rediculous thing to do.

Also onebytwo; I was wondering if it is really intelligent to take someone out of context and quote them in your sig and then go to the trouble of dating it.

I believe during the press conference that quote came from Bush was referring to the European countries that were commercially attached to Iran and that the fact that "money trumps peace" was a serious problem.

I mean is it intelligent for me to say "The jews deserved to be brutally and undeservingly slaughtered by the Nazis" - The Pope; if the Pope said "Unfortunately, Hitler believed the jews deserved to be brutally and undeservingly slaughtered by the Nazis"

Even though I don't personally like Bush or his policies I thought I would alert you to the fact that it really isn't the hard hitting political statement you intend it to be and you really have no decent point of view except that which you have regurgitated from another source

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
E*star* said:
LOL what a rediculous thing to do.

Also onebytwo; I was wondering if it is really intelligent to take someone out of context and quote them in your sig and then go to the trouble of dating it.

I believe during the press conference that quote came from Bush was referring to the European countries that were commercially attached to Iran and that the fact that "money trumps peace" was a serious problem.

I mean is it intelligent for me to say "The jews deserved to be brutally and undeservingly slaughtered by the Nazis" - The Pope; if the Pope said "Unfortunately, Hitler believed the jews deserved to be brutally and undeservingly slaughtered by the Nazis"

Even though I don't personally like Bush or his policies I thought I would alert you to the fact that it really isn't the hard hitting political statement you intend it to be and you really have no decent point of view except that which you have regurgitated from another source
yeah, thanks, i know that.
its rather the irony that came with what he said, how the dozens die each day that allow for corporations like halliburton to make profits, how these companies live off other peoples suffering - yet he accuses european nations of encouraging iran (encouragement for what?), he just wants iran to end up like iraq, slap on economic sanctions causing the people to suffer. now, if thats a compassionate leaser who wants to spread freedom, then iamsickofyear12 is a professor of social behaviour.
do you have anything to say relating to the graphic?
hmm...not many people do.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
I thought the Church promoted decency, etc?
The church promotes a hell of a lot of things.

PrinceHarry said:
It's not like he rape altar boys or give hate speech. Big deal.
It was at a high school.... nothing suss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)