Princess 'The Moron Diana....why? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
GERMAINE Greer has launched a scathing attack on the late Princess of Wales, labelling her a "devious moron".

Appearing at the Edinburgh International Book Festival, the outspoken Australian academic made her comments ahead of a memorial service on August 31 to mark the 10th anniversary of Princess Diana's death in a Paris car crash.

“I have come to the conclusion that she was a devious moron,” Greer was quoted as saying in The Independent on Sunday.

“One of the things I have been puzzled by is why her whole life was such a mess. She made a mess of being Princess of Wales, but that is fine because the job is not do-able. It is an insane job and, in history, all but one of the Princesses of Wales have come to a sticky end – stickier than hers.

“I am also interested in why she couldn't manage life after being HRH. It still puzzles me that she does that no-no thing: she sleeps with married men ... and this is the angel that people want to crown.”

Greer's appearance at the festival was to talk about her contentious new book about William Shakespeare's wife, Anne Hathaway.

She made her remarks about the hugely popular Princess Diana in the context of describing Hathaway as Shakespeare's “angel”.

The controversial Greer also suggested that Shakespeare died from syphilis, and that his bones, which could show the signs of the disease, would never be found.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22271568-2,00.html

SHE DID NOTHING compared to mother Teresa, God, Prophet Mohummed, or Jesus..or even Joan of Arc! She's the retard version of Virgin Mary but without being a virgin + British. She went around pretending to care for African kids with aids only to be standing 5 feet away from infected kids and for the non-affected men, she'll be like to them "Meet me up in that hut and we can shag to piss off Charles and sip some tea..btw are you disease free":)

jimmayyy

HSC
i wrote a paper on Diana for extension history; see attatched. it debunks most of the shit greer talked about.

in conclusion, greer is an ugly, bitter old dyke who should keep her mouth shut more often than not.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bogans itt getting fired up whenever greer makes valid criticisms of the australian psyche/culture

can you believe she insulted STEVE IRWIN??? STEVE IRWIN. BY GOD, un-australian

down with the thinkers!!!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
jb_nc said:
bogans itt getting fired up whenever greer makes valid criticisms of the australian psyche/culture

can you believe she insulted STEVE IRWIN??? STEVE IRWIN. BY GOD, un-australian

down with the thinkers!!!!
Agreed

Greer is one of the greatest thinkers Australia has ever produced, and typical of our bogan-driven culture :rolleyes: she has to live and work in England.

Australia's anti-intellectual bogan culture makes us an international laughing stock.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Agreed

Greer is one of the greatest thinkers Australia has ever produced, and typical of our bogan-driven culture :rolleyes: she has to live and work in England.

Australia's anti-intellectual bogan culture makes us an international laughing stock.
Well, she's a good IRL troll and I laugh whenever she criticises Australia (which more often than not are true). I like her, I'm sure many others do too.

You know it's rather odd with Australian intellectuals leaving Australia for England... Greer, James and Gaita have all left for the UK so the grass must be somewhat greener on the other side.

X

xeuyrawp

jimmayyy said:
in conclusion, greer is an ugly, bitter old dyke who should keep her mouth shut more often than not.
I think that's a pretty fair assesment.

I've always hated Greer's guts. She's far past her use-by date, and is now resorting to throwing contentious shit in the sky in a hope to get media coverage.

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Agreed

She hasn't done much thinking in the past 30 years. The female eunuch and then what?

jimmayyy

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Does she ever insult anyone alive?
no, because then they might, you know, have the chance to reply.

if you don't have the balls to throw out criticism someone is going to actually hear, why do it? it's not like shes being contructive to help diana improve her character, shes dead for fucks sake. all saying shit like this does is upset the princes, her fans etc. i've never understood why people take to dishing out shit to people that are dead. if greer had spouted this lame shit when Diana was alive everyone would of seen it for what it is; lame, bitter attention grabbing bitchiness, but cus diana is dead its "intellectual" *rolls eyes* stupid has been needs to stfu.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:
no, because then they might, you know, have the chance to reply.

if you don't have the balls to throw out criticism someone is going to actually hear, why do it? it's not like shes being contructive to help diana improve her character, shes dead for fucks sake. all saying shit like this does is upset the princes, her fans etc. i've never understood why people take to dishing out shit to people that are dead. if greer had spouted this lame shit when Diana was alive everyone would of seen it for what it is; lame, bitter attention grabbing bitchiness, but cus diana is dead its "intellectual" *rolls eyes* stupid has been needs to stfu.
So history shouldn't be re-written or discussed? What is the vox populi then (or now) will be the views forever. Hitchens should keep his mouth shut on his views about Mother Teresa because she's dead. Critics shouldn't address Mohammed's short comings because he is dead too?

Some of the culture warriors from the right would gasp at that.

jimmayyy

HSC
jb_nc said:
So history shouldn't be re-written or discussed? What is the vox populi then (or now) will be the views forever. Hitchens should keep his mouth shut on his views about Mother Teresa because she's dead. Critics shouldn't address Mohammed's short comings because he is dead too?

Some of the culture warriors from the right would gasp at that.
shes not re writing the history of diana - shes throwing out baseless, bitchy and bitter remarks to the independent trying to grab attention for her new book. if she was serious about her criticisms she would have written a good book about it. theres a slight difference between just bagging on someone when they are dead and attempting to alter a false history.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
The Plain Truth About Diana by Germaine Greer, Weekend Australian Magazine, The Weekend Australian, July 28-29.

jimmayyy

HSC
EDIT: i take that back and reserve judgement until ive read the above article. cant find it on internet, link plz?

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Don't you have factiva

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Well, she's a good IRL troll and I laugh whenever she criticises Australia (which more often than not are true). I like her, I'm sure many others do too.

You know it's rather odd with Australian intellectuals leaving Australia for England... Greer, James and Gaita have all left for the UK so the grass must be somewhat greener on the other side.
haha I was just about to say 'greer is the best irl troll'

<3 that woman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)