Labour threatens Federal takeover if elected (1 Viewer)

jimmayyy

HSC
A FEDERAL Labor government would take hospitals off the hands of state and territory governments within two years if a national plan to improve health care was not agreed.

Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd has announced his intention to take over responsibility of Australia’s public hospitals as part of a $2 billion health package if the states and territories refuse to implement their own national plan.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22293585-2,00.html

howard: the federal govt will intervene in the state issue of aboriginals to help people!

response: omfg gtfo no way u r just trying to electioneer and win votes u dun care bout abos newayz

fast foward a month:

rudd: a labour federal govt will intervene in the state issue of hospitals to help people!

response: ofmg kevin rudd u r teh awesome i luv u lolz

Jarsh89

HSC
Yeh, our hospitals are the best it the world. And I fully support Howard, of course he is doing it for re-election, thats what prime ministers do as it normally means that more than 50% of the population agree with it. It is called democracy...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i do not care.

hospital funding is meant to be 50/50 but something like 40/60 in victoria now

also nt is a territory not a state

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
american hospitals are the best in the world

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
most (if not all) american hospitals are private

although according to michael moore cuba is the best place ever

Season

HSC
jb_nc said:
most (if not all) american hospitals are private

although according to michael moore cuba is the best place ever
This is quite true, life expectancy in Cuba is higher then us and the US, infant mortality is lower, healthcare is mostly free and there are twice as many doctors in Cuba according to population then the US.

All hospitals are run by the state, it has the highest doctor to patient ratio in the world after Italy. the UN praises Cuba for it has some of the best welfare, healthcare and education in the world.

Pity its Economy isn't too good on account of the US imposing trade sanctions on it.... and the whole communist thing...

whoops

Well I like Labours plan for the hospitals, I would have liked Howard's plan if it had actually followed the recommendations in the report they were given instead of this joke they have implemented.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Season said:
This is quite true, life expectancy in Cuba is higher then us and the US, infant mortality is lower, healthcare is mostly free and there are twice as many doctors in Cuba according to population then the US.

All hospitals are run by the state, it has the highest doctor to patient ratio in the world after Italy. the UN praises Cuba for it has some of the best welfare, healthcare and education in the world.
lol. michael moore. MICHAEL MOORE.

i have often heard of australian patients leaving for cuba for cutting edge surgery in their excellent hospitals

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
jb_nc said:
lol. michael moore. MICHAEL MOORE.

i have often heard of australian patients leaving for cuba for cutting edge surgery in their excellent hospitals
the quality of the health care is a non issue its more the fact that the cuban public health care system is willing to treat a patient to the best of their ability without health insurance, atleast afaik.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm sorry, but posts such as "JOHN HOWARD ROX" are just silly. I have deleted them.

Put some substance in your posts.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I'm sorry, but posts such as "JOHN HOWARD ROX" are just silly. I have deleted them.

Put some substance in your posts.
lol, how about the "I <3 BusH" sigs? (jk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)