APEC Protests (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Are today. Not a very nice day for it. Currently:
Several thousand protesters from various anti-war organisations have gathered at the Town Hall. There are also families who have joined the protest, organised by the Stop Bush Coalition.

The crowd is listening to speakers from the various groups.

The majority are peaceful and say they will not allow themselves to be provoked by what they say are a group of "neo-nazis" in the area.
(http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/08/2027500.htm)

You can even watch live thanks to the ABC: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/08/2027500.htm (apparently only available in WMV so far.) Looks to be pretty much a lot of people milling about at the moment.

loverboy

HSC
those protestor are sad
what in hell does aboriginal land have 2 do with apec

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
STOP BUSH

Protect workers' rights

Stop Climate Change

End the Occupation of Iraq

:rolleyes:
Look like a tool

loverboy

HSC
Leave Bush alone him and howard already signed a treaty which will help generate more jobs in the future

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
stupid hippie bogans.

calling about 'global warming' where the whole universe is heating up even mars, venus, jupiter is heating up, due to the fact its the sun thats doing it, not us driving cars and shit. wonder how many of these protesters drive cars, use electricity, gas and oil and mobile phones and wear clothes with designer logo? most of these products and services are from global organisations. bet they have superannuation fund (from where they work)invested with global companies too. sad thing is, the APEC and anti-Bush/Howard protests are made up of many school students and teenagers, bogans, emo's, and anarchists who also happen to be some of the largest consumers of commercial goods in the western world.

walking hypocrites

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
stupid hippie bogans.

calling about 'global warming' where the whole universe is heating up even mars, venus, jupiter is heating up, due to the fact its the sun thats doing it, not us driving cars and shit. wonder how many of these protesters drive cars, use electricity, gas and oil and mobile phones and wear clothes with designer logo? most of these products and services are from global organisations. bet they have superannuation fund (from where they work)invested with global companies too. sad thing is, the APEC and anti-Bush/Howard protests are made up of many school students and teenagers, bogans, emo's, and anarchists who also happen to be some of the largest consumers of commercial goods in the western world.

walking hypocrites
The argument "durrrrrrrrr sunspots = global warming" was disproven about 10 (uncertain) years ago.

Other than that, you like to post retarded bullshit.

williams180

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
STOP BUSH

Protect workers' rights

Stop Climate Change

End the Occupation of Iraq

:rolleyes:
disagree with every statement their

1.bush great courageous leader doing what is right under opposition by uneducated bums

2. business comes first

3. our materialism comes first

4. and my safety comes first

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
jb_nc said:
The argument "durrrrrrrrr sunspots = global warming" was disproven about 10 (uncertain) years ago.

Other than that, you like to post retarded bullshit.

shut up you indian. i speak the truth you curry muncher

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
williams180 said:
disagree with every statement their

1.bush great courageous leader doing what is right under opposition by uneducated bums

2. business comes first

3. our materialism comes first

4. and my safety comes first
Hu is worse than Bush on every point but the commies won't protest him :D

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
shut up you indian. i speak the truth you curry muncher
I'm a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Tell us more about being too under-qualified to get a job in America.

williams180

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Hu is worse than Bush on every point but the commies won't protest him :D
Hu is a great man too helping maintain china into its future as the worlds economic powerhouse

williams180

HSC
chicky_pie said:
stupid hippie bogans.

walking hypocrites
lol the sun haha its quite obviously humans

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
I just wish Bush to know that out of 20 million Australian, 19,995,000 like him and his foreign policy, judging from such a tiny crowd of protesters we've seen today :D
True Australians miss him already and wish he visit again soon.

williams180

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
I just wish Bush to know that out of 20 million Australian, 19,995,000 like him and his foreign policy, judging from such a tiny crowd of protesters we've seen today :D
True Australians miss him already and wish he visit again soon.
i hear that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)