Woman makes '145 prank calls to 000' (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/13/2031506.htm

A woman has been charged in south-west Sydney with making nuisance calls to emergency services.
Police say the 19-year-old made 145 prank calls to 000 across 10 days last month.
The Sefton woman was arrested yesterday and has been charged over the calls, as well as for three outstanding warrants.
Police say she used a number of mobile phones to make the calls.
She will face Bankstown Local Court today.

mishy-mushu

HSC
All i can say is that that woman must have a very boring and lonely life. lol.I would hardly call her a woman seeing how she is still 19 and acting like she is 9. :)

joa.nst.ar

likes fluffy things
HSC
what a total loser. when i was about nine i made a prank call to '000" thinking i was being so harcore... now i realise that these people are really busy and doing a really important job. what kind of dickhead would do that, honestly? like i want to know why the hell she did that...

HSC
N/A
joa.nst.ar said:
what a total loser. when i was about nine i made a prank call to '000" thinking i was being so harcore... now i realise that these people are really busy and doing a really important job. what kind of dickhead would do that, honestly? like i want to know why the hell she did that...
wow. we have another sped amongst us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)