Britney and Madonna threatened: convert to Islam or get your heads chopped off (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Threat to kill Madonna, Britney
13/09/2007 11:44 - (SA)

Los Angeles - Madonna and Britney Spears will have their "heads cut off" if they continue to spread "Satanic culture", Muslim terrorist leaders have warned.

Muhammad Abdel-Al, spokesperson and senior leader of Palestinian terror group the Popular Resistance Committees, warns the two pop superstars face death unless they change their evil ways, which includes acting like "prostitutes" to sell records.

In new book, Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans - to a Jew!, Abdel-Al rages: "If I meet these whores I will have the honour - I repeat, I will have the honour - to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."

The organisation, which is mainly based in the Gaza Strip, is responsible for carrying out countless rocket attacks, shootings and bombings against Jews.
The chilling threat has been made as Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie prepare to celebrate the Jewish New Year with around 2 000 other Kabbalah followers in Israel.

'Prostitutes'
Abdel-Al insists he will give Madonna and Britney the chance to save their lives by converting to Islam, but if they refuse they will be executed.
He added: "If these two prostitutes keep doing what they are doing, we of course will punish them. First we will call them to join Islam. But if they keep what they are doing... we can stone them or kill them as we see fit if they keep tempting men in order to put them far from Islam. A prostitute woman must be stoned or must be hit eighty times with a belt.

"They are deliberately spreading this culture as part of the Americans' war against Islam."

In the shocking book - penned by author Aaron Klein - several Muslim extremists were asked to describe what the US would be like if Islamic Sharia law was imposed. - Bang Showbiz.com

http://www.news24.com/News24/Entertainment/Abroad/0,,2-1225-1243_2182867,00.html

... just wtf? :confused:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
He is frustrated because their women are not as hot and sexy as Britney and Madonna thats why he's so angry.

If he really cared about whores he'll have to behead half of the women in Beirut and Dubai first.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
George Bush once said "You're either with us, or with the terrorists".

And this time, I'm with the terrorists :D
Quoted for motherfucking truth.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
George Bush once said "You're either with us, or with the terrorists".

And this time, I'm with the terrorists :D
Quoted for fucking truth

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
keep madonna, britney can go.

honestly, i doubt these terrorists would do anything. if they had a choice, they'd kill all the christians. but they haven't, why? because they can't and full of bluff.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
peace loving people arent they. While christian missionaries tried to convert people to xtianity through love, compassion, grace, charity work and general good deeds, muslims tried to convert people by threatening them with murder. That is why we must oppose this evil religion in all forms.

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
peace loving people arent they. While christian missionaries tried to convert people to xtianity through love, compassion, grace, charity work and general good deeds, muslims tried to convert people by threatening them with murder. That is why we must oppose this evil religion in all forms.
We should oppose all religions, they do nothing but sow dissent and encourage you not to think.

As for the article, it would be more shocking if they had threatened two "nobodies". As it is, it just looks like the pathetic and generic death threat we've come to expect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)