Bush says "Saddam killed all the Mandela's" (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: Fucking Lol

Haha what a classic, this part was exceptionally funny:

"Well, Mandela's dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC

MaNiElla said:
Haha what a classic, this part was exceptionally funny:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
isn't that the joke?

once again bush tried to make himself sound intelligent there and failed, wonder if any of the media crew cracked up in the conference room.

a classic example of 'you'd rather not speak and be assumed a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubts'.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

are you fucking ignorant? wheres Mandela? well he is dead. Saddam killed all the Mandela's. Pretty intelligent sentence if you ask me.

Its like saying " well where is Washington?" " king George killed them all because he is an oppressive tyrant "

Where are all the individuals who fight oppression and discrimination just like Mandela did? well Saddam didnt lock them up like south africa chose to, he instead tortured and killed anyone who looked like they would cause trouble.

jimmayyy

HSC
i think bush was speaking metaphorically, referring to the fact that in in Iraq under Saddam people similar to Nelson Mandela were killed for their activism. i highly doubt whether the President of the Free World (despite the fact he is clearly a half wit and war mongering facist) inclusive of his speech writing staff, is really as stupid as this literal interpretation of his words.

the whole reaction to this is typical of the ignorant anti-bush policy of well, the entire world. OMZG HE SED SUMFINK STUPID LOLZ GLOBAL WARMING WAR ON IRAQ!

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I agree with above sentiments.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
jimmayyy said:
i think bush was speaking metaphorically, referring to the fact that in in Iraq under Saddam people similar to Nelson Mandela were killed for their activism. i highly doubt whether the President of the Free World (despite the fact he is clearly a half wit and war mongering facist) inclusive of his speech writing staff, is really as stupid as this literal interpretation of his words.

the whole reaction to this is typical of the ignorant anti-bush policy of well, the entire world. OMZG HE SED SUMFINK STUPID LOLZ GLOBAL WARMING WAR ON IRAQ!
Seconded. Of course he was using a fucking metaphor. Bashing him for it is facile.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:

Yes, we must praise Bush for his excellent economic policies and the greatness of the American economy. I, for one, volunteer for carving his face into Mount Rushmore.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
jb_nc said:
Yes, we must praise Bush for his excellent economic policies and the greatness of the American economy. I, for one, volunteer for carving his face into Mount Rushmore.
I've already started by carving his name into my wrists.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
I've already started by carving his name into my wrists.
A true American patriot.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I love you jb_nc :santa:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Where's Man-deh-lah"

You can see him look to the ground momentarily after he pronounces him to be dead. I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes.

How-ev-errr, it's obvious he was speaking metaphorically. What was more interesting was the following quote:

"He was a brutal tyrant who divided people up, split families." - sounds a bit like Bush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)