New NCAP Moderator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I would like you all to welcome Iron as our new NCAP moderator!

This has been long overdue!

He is one of our heavyweights on this forum, for a considerable amount of time now, and under three (or four) moderator styles. I am sure that what he will contribute will be valuable to you all. :)

Again, welcome Iron!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh I agree.

Iron and I will make a great duo though :)

Horay! Quite frankly, I'm relieved.

Pace_T

HSC
all the hype about moderating is just a way for people to feel like they are above others

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
i agree to some extent but someone needs to do it
unless I invent a self moderating forum

lala2

Banned
HSC
Congratulations! I'm sure your moderating duties will be of a lighter load now, uic! At first, when I returned to this forum after a month's hiatus, and I saw Iron's name up, I thought s/he might have been a mod during the time I was away and had either not put the formatting up or had quit and the admins hadn't taken down his name fast enough (it did happent to Not So Bright last time).

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Good choice but this forum is already dead.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Pace_T said:
all the hype about moderating is just a way for people to feel like they are above others
Oh hurt! What a mighty stab!

I'd like to think it makes some sort of difference to peoples lives. NCAP was quite life changing to me, and I'd just like for it to stay as much as I remember it to be.

I know that a lot of people will always appear to hold their opinion in controversial threads like the Homosexuality in Australia thread, or the Does God Exist thread, but I'm sure there have been a few that have gone away with a better idea of thinking outside the square, or a better way to argue their points across, be patient with other people's ideas etc.

I'd like to think it makes a difference, keeping all the abuse/spam out so it can create this environment of discussion. If it does, that makes me happy.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Oh hurt! What a mighty stab!

I'd like to think it makes some sort of difference to peoples lives. NCAP was quite life changing to me, and I'd just like for it to stay as much as I remember it to be.

I know that a lot of people will always appear to hold their opinion in controversial threads like the Homosexuality in Australia thread, or the Does God Exist thread, but I'm sure there have been a few that have gone away with a better idea of thinking outside the square, or a better way to argue their points across, be patient with other people's ideas etc.

I'd like to think it makes a difference, keeping all the abuse/spam out so it can create this environment of discussion. If it does, that makes me happy.
Congrats Iron! Well said UIC. Let this appointment mark the start of a golden age in NCAP.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Thankyou everyone, very much indeed.
Business as usual, steady as she goes. I hope to moderate liberally and leniently and be an invisible hand which facilitates some ripping debate.
From the standard we've seen over the past few days, I think that there might be some hope for this, I say!
Iron.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Iron said:
Thankyou everyone, very much indeed.
Business as usual, steady as she goes. I hope to moderate liberally and leniently and be an invisible hand which facilitates some ripping debate.
From the standard we've seen over the past few days, I think that there might be some hope for this, I say!
Iron.
Congrats Iron :)

Optophobia

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
He is one of our heavyweights on this forum, for a considerable amount of time now, and under three (or four) moderator styles. I am sure that what he will contribute will be valuable to you all. :)
Fuck no!

I stand by my comments when Generator was appointed. With every single appointment of a moderator to NCAP, it keeps getting worse!

I would post a graph of a statistical analysis of the trend, but images aren't even enabled in this forum, are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)