Bluetooth - the new evil (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Saudi Arabia's top Muslim body has issued a fatwa or religious edict banning the use of wireless Bluetooth technology for sending photographs, video and audio on cellular telephones.

Cellphones equipped with Bluetooth are "haram" or prohibited according to the laws of Islam, the Council of the Ulema has declared.

Saudi authorities have in the past cracked down on people carrying in shopping malls cellular phones equipped with cameras. It was alleged that such phones were used by men to photograph women illegally.
I don't see what all the fuss about terrorists is when there's evil such as wireless technology. I'm glad they issued a fatwa against it because this evil needs to be controlled before it goes too far.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Religion/?id=1.0.1355799787

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
hey dickhead..... look around fukwit.......... my mum went to go take a camera with her to take picture of my little bro playing soccer for his club....
They wouldnt let anyone take pictures and any pictures my mum took were confiscated............ same thing happened at my basketball game...
so just shut the fuk up..........
how many cases do yo usee here in australia where people get convicted for taking picture of girls skirts............
lol your so pathetic..... i dont think anyone here actually gives any merits to your posts....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)