14 Year Old Teen Opens Fire In School (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
As usual... this is one of those

"Where else but America"
Stories

jimmayyy

HSC
argh how the hell does a 14 year old get his hands on a gun?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jimmayyy said:
argh how the hell does a 14 year old get his hands on a gun?
Borrows it from his parents. Steals it. Buys it illegally. There are plenty of ways.

minminmin

HSC
i just love it how the article says: "Officials said two teachers and two students were shot, and a 14-year-old girl fell and hurt her knee while running."

oh dear...a hurt knee. that is worth a mention. you know...people were shot but who cares...lets talk about the poor kids grazed knee for a second here...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I think this sort of thing is just indicative of a quite deep seated social problem (for lack of a better phrase). I mean, yeah, we had the Port Arthur thing and we have some shoot-outs and stabbings and beatings and so on here and there, but we've got nothing on America, especially in regards to school shootings. you can blame it on a whatever you like (I remember someone trying to convince me once that America had more school shootings than other places simply because there were more people in America? Wtf) but ultimately it comes down to having access to guns. It's just so much easier to get your hands on firearms in America than in a lot of other places. Heck, there's got to be something wrong with a place where you could quite feasibly have guns and ammunition sitting in a drawer in your living room, and this is legal and normal.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wrxsti said:
As usual... this is one of those

"Where else but America"
Stories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting

At least this school shooting didnt result in anyone dying. I would make some sort of joke about him not able to even an heroes properly or some sort of reference to Cho beating his high score, but this shooting doesnt even rate that.

edit: this is the funniest bit:
oon was armed with two .38-caliber revolvers, and police found a duffel bag stocked with ammunition and three knives in a bathroom, officials said. Parents were angry that firearms got into a school equipped with metal detectors that students said were intermittently used.
because metal detectors sure are going to stop a kid loaded up with 2 revolvers and 3 knives huh. It would go something like this.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Excuse me kid, , do you have any keys on you....loose change?"
*opens jacket*
HOLY SHIT

BAM BAM BAM

one dead metal detector operator.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)